Kuhn Rikon Cookie Press
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Designed in Switzerland by Kuhn Rikon, this high-performance manual press offers the precision, efficiency and consistency busy bakers require. Exceptionally easy to use, it lets you quickly turn out batches of charming spritz cookies or savory canapés in seasonal and year-round shapes. Just fill the barrel with dough and insert your choice of the 14 aluminum discs – you can change discs anytime; a gentle squeeze of the stainless-steel lever will smoothly pipe the dough through. After baking and cooling, use the included squeeze bottle and tip to embellish cookies with icing.
- Press includes 14 discs: tree, leaf, flower, butterfly, dinosaur, large daisy, wreath, snowman, pumpkin, heart, small daisy, candy cane, bat and cheese straw.
- Easy one-handed operation.
- Clear barrel shows exactly how much dough is left.
- Stainless-steel lever ensures stable control.
- Squeeze bottle makes it easy to apply colorful decorations.
- Designed by Kuhn Rikon, Swiss producers of fine cooks' tools since 1899.
- 1 cookie press.
- 14 discs.
- 1 squeeze bottle.
- 1 coupler.
- 1 decorating tip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel lever and decorating tip.
- Aluminum discs.
- Plastic barrel and handle.
- Durable clear squeeze bottle and storage case.
- Cookie press: 2" diam., 8 3/4" long.
- Discs: 2" diam.
- Made in China.
- Press comes apart for easy loading and cleaning.
- Includes a disc-storage case for organization.
- Use & Care
- Unless otherwise noted in the recipe, dough should be soft and at room temperature.
- Press works best with room-temperature dough that is not overly dry.
- Recipes included.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.