KitchenAid K400 Blender
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Blending is a breeze with KitchenAid's expertly American-made blender. Beautifully designed for countertop display, its 1.5-horsepower engine quickly and easily blends even the toughest ingredients with ease. A Soft Start® sets the motor at an initial slower speed to prevent splatters, while Intelli-Speed® motor control automatically maintains optimal speed to thoroughly blend ingredients. Three pre-set programs and a five-speed dial allow you to adjust the speed to achieve your ideal taste and texture.
- Offers 3 preset programs: Ice Crush, Icy Drinks and Smoothie.
- Five-speed dial lets you adjust the speed for ideal taste and texture.
- Soft Start® starts the motor at a slower speed to pull food into the blade to prevent splattering.
- Intelli-Speed® motor control senses contents and maintains optimal speed to thoroughly blend all ingredients.
- Includes tamper to help push ingredients into vortex for even blending.
- Patented asymmetric stainless-steel blade blends at four different angles for smooth, consistent results.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model # KSB4028.
- 9" x 7 2/3" x 16" high (with jar).
- 56-oz. cap.
- 3 1/2' three-pronged cord.
- 12 lb.
- 5-year limited replacement warranty.
- BPA-free jar.
- 1.5-peak-horsepower motor, 1200 watts.
- UL-Listed; 120V.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Recipe book included.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- To Clean the Blender Base and Cord: Make sure blender is unplugged. Wipe the base and cord with warm, damp cloth and dry with a soft cloth.
- To Clean the Blender Jar, Lid and Ingredient Cap: Remove any remaining contents from the blender jar. Fill 1/3 of the blender jar with warm water and add 1 drop of liquid detergent. Place the lid on the blender jar and make sure the jar is fully in place on the blender base. Turn the dial to the Self-Cleaning Cycle. Flip the Start/Stop toggle switch up or down to start the cycle. When the program finishes, pour out the soapy water and rinse blender jar, lid and ingredient cap with warm water.
- Blender jar is dishwasher safe. The lid, Flex Edge tamper and ingredient cap should be washed on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
- They can also be hand washed with a damp cloth and soapy water.
- Note: The handle grip can remain on the handle of the blender jar during cleaning and dishwasher cycles. If needed, it can be removed to run through the dishwasher separately and then be re-attached.
- To avoid damaging the blender, do not immerse the base or cord in water. To avoid scratching the blender, do not use abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by EllaK from Great value for price I needed a blender for green smoothies and was planning on a vitamix because of the reviews. So glad i didn't! KitchenAid works perfectly for green smoothies, looks stylish, easy clean up, easy to use and great price! Just save your $10 for the tamper, haven't used it once. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-11-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Dave M5 from A beast in the kitchen This blender is an absolute beast in my kitchen. Frozen fruit, yep. Ice cubes, yep, so far you name it. Puree soup, milk shakes, frozen drinks, done. Additionally it is easy to clean and looks great on the counter. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-11-19Rated 5 out of 5 by Shemano from Works great! I’m very pleased with this blender my son, wife and myself make smoothies every day and this k400 model works great. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-11-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Fljewel from So glad I bought this! I am amazed at how great this blender is! You coulD put this up against any high priced blender and win. My green smoothie is silky smooth and it looks great on my countertop [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-11-16Rated 5 out of 5 by tiffanyb91 from Super powerful and quiet blender! I love my K400 Kitchen Aid Blender! It is super easy to use and clean. The blender doesn’t take up much room at all. The black color really gives it a simple yet sleek look to it. It blends really well. It’s super powerful. I like the three preset recipe settings for Ice Crush, Icy Drinks and Smoothie so I don’t have to guess at how well to blend my smoothies. I can adjust the speed to my preference of taste and texture with the 5-speed dial. The blender itself is sturdy. The motor is powerful with a 1.5 peak HP motor. Plus, the blades are sharp and durable to blend up any hard ingredients. I was very surprised at how quiet this blender actually is. I’m able to have a conversation while blending. I love how fast the blender actually crushes, blends and smooths my ingredients. I love the size of the large pitcher. This blender also has accessories that are sold separately to make this blender more versatile in the kitchen. I will definitely be purchasing in the future. I’m super happy with this product. Definitely recommend! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-11-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Bxfive from Quiet, Powerful and heavy duty Blender At first glance this blender did not look like it would be powerful. However, after the first use I had a much different opinion! The blender has 8 speeds and a pulse option. You turn the dial to the intensity and push the blend button. Even at the lowest speed it is able to power through ice and frozen ingredients like it was nothing. The pitcher is made of very heavy duty plastic and feels like it would with hold anything. I have put the top and bottom through the dishwasher and no issues there either! What suprised me most is how quiet the blender was. Even at its highest speed I was still able to hear and speak to others in the room without interruptiion. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-11-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Clb73 from amazingly powerful! This is by far the best and most powerful blender I have ever had. I was really amazed how quickly it can crush, blend, and smooth! Since I use this almost daily, I keep this right on my countertop. It has a nice simple but sleek look to it. It's not bulky and I like that I don't have to fumble with all sorts of blades and attachments. All in all great blender to have for all uses. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-11-08Rated 4 out of 5 by dm801 from Very well made blender, stylish and sleek This blender is definitely a top of the line appliance and also looks great. I had no problems with pureeing and blending, including making smoothies and mashed potatoes. The one area where the blender struggled was crushing ice cubes. This is not a typical task, but I just wanted to make smaller cubes but they kept escaping the blades, even on the ice cube setting. Other than that, I highly recommend this model. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-11-08