Kingham Open Stock Steak Knife
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Distinguished by clean, simple lines, Kingham flatware has an understated style that coordinates beautifully with both classic and contemporary table settings. These timeless pieces are created for us by the award-winning studio of Robert Welch, one of Britain's leading tableware designers.
- Sharp serrated knife is ideal for hearty steaks, chops and other meats.
- Forged from hardened stainless steel for a well-honed cutting edge.
- Hand polished for a gleaming, mirrorlike finish.
- Coordinates with other pieces in the Kingham collection.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 25-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" long.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand-washing in warm, soapy water. Avoid using cleansers with citrus, as they can damage the flatware surface. Do not soak or scour.
- Stains can be removed with a nonabrasive stainless-steel cleaner like Wenol Polish. For questions on treating stubborn stains, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For complete care instructions, visit robertwelch.com/customer/pages/information/cutlery-product-care.
Robert Welch Flatware Warranty
All Robert Welch products have a 25-year warranty against manufacturing defects. If something goes wrong with a product, Robert Welch Designs will repair or replace it free of charge.
- The Robert Welch 25-year warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
- Acceptable (normal) wear and tear
- Accidental damage
- Damage caused by negligence or abuse
- Failure to follow use and care instructions
- Scratches, stains or discoloration
- Commercial use
If you have any questions or feedback, email email@example.com.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.