Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
With a palette of lavender, purple, green, blue and yellow, this dried wreath calls to mind classic impressionist paintings, which strove to capture the momentary and fleeting effect of our natural world. Hand assembled of air-dried botanicals, it provides an elegant addition to the home.
- Handcrafted from air-dried larkspur, lavender, echinops, oregano, avena, pearly everlasting, ammobium and yarrow.
- All botanicals are grown without herbicides or pesticides.
- Protect from weather.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16", 22" or 30" diam.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the wreath and gently remove it from the box.
- Woven of dried natural materials, this wreath is intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade and become fragile.
- If wreath is hung outdoors, protect it from sun, wind and rain.
- If wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from moving when door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move the wreath once it has been hung.
- To clean wreath, lightly dust its leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- To store wreath, we recommend lightly wrapping it in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
- With proper care, this wreath will last up to 7 years.
You May Also Like
- Vendor Shipped
Rated 4 out of 5 by MAStateBuyer from Beautifully Made! Such a beautiful wreath. The colors are definitely more muted than vibrant, but that's the look I was going for anyhow. I bought the 16" and it's the perfect size for our smaller door. The best feature is how it's so intricately handmade/custom made. The potpourri-type scent it emits makes it even better. I would have given it 5 stars, but feel it's slightly overpriced at $69.95. Love the new addition to our home!Date published: 2018-06-22