Hurom H-AA Slow Juicer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
When it comes to juicing, go slow and you'll enjoy more of foods' natural taste and nutrients. Hurom's flagship slow juicer boasts an ultra-quiet motor, a sleek, streamlined design and super-easy cleaning. The Slow Squeeze auger ensures that juice retains all of its nutrients and flavor.
- Innovative Alpha technology squeezes out every drop for maximum juice yield.
- Rotates at a speed of just 43 revolutions per minute, mimicking the motion of hand-squeezing juice.
- Near-silent AC motor works efficiently using just 150W of power.
- Works well on fruits, cruciferous vegetables, leafy greens, nuts and soybeans to create nutritious juices, milk, tofu and more.
- Create healthy ice cream, straight from the chamber, using fresh fruit.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 3/4" x 7 3/4" x 16 1/2" high.
- 16.9 fl. oz. cap.
- 11 lb. 10 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in South Korea.
- Control lever and fine and coarse strainers let you control the amount of pulp.
- Inner spinning brush rotates during juicing to clean chamber and strainer, reducing clogging.
- No blades or sharp parts; narrow hopper keeps small fingers out.
- Easy to clean: simply run water through juicer to rinse clean between uses.
- BPA-free, impact-resistant ABS plastic body.
- Heavy-duty Ultem strainer and auger are 8 times stronger than traditional plastics.
- 10-year warranty on motor, 2-year warranty on parts.
- Use & Care
- To use the self-cleaning system when making multiple juices in one sitting: Close cap and pour water into chamber. Operate juicer for 10–20 seconds. Let water out through juice outlet.
- For more thorough cleaning after use, disassemble chamber set (consists of only 5 parts). Clean the parts with running water. Brush and wash strainer with running water.
Small, Medium and Large will be shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Extra Large will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Suleo8 from Love Love Love this machine! Thanks Toni (Wauwatosa Store) for setting me straight on the right juicer. I had previously purchased the Breville Juice Fountain Cold (fine for casual juicers), but after some research realized I needed the big daddy of juicers, the slow juice machine and I chose this one! Don't get me wrong, the Breville was ok, but for someone serious, this is way better. More juice, less drier pulp and better quality. For the money we spend on good quality organic produce, why waste any of it? Got my box, opened it up and it was slightly intimidating, but after careful reading and assembly, my first batch was divine! I made the apple, kiwi, spinach recipe in the Hurom book included in the box. It was fabulous, even my son (16) loved it! You will not regret spending the money, it's well worth it. About the same clean up as all the others, just different parts. Hoping to make juicing a regular part of my lifestyle. Enjoy!Date published: 2017-02-15