Lobster Mac & Cheese Ramekins, Set of 4
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Prepared by hand, this award-winning mac and cheese features luscious chunks of lobster—sustainably harvested from the waters off the coast of Maine—paired with shell pasta and a mascarpone-cheddar sauce blended with a delicate lemon-herb butter. A golden topping of panko crumbs and Parmesan cheese adds satisfying crunch to every bite. Four generously sized servings arrive in reusable porcelain ramekins, ready to bake whenever you are. Based in coastal Maine, Hancock Gourmet is a family-run company focused on high-quality seafood specialties prepared with fresh, locally caught Maine shellfish and inspired by family recipes.
- Four 7-oz. servings (each serves 1–2).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, freeze immediately.
- The mac and cheese will keep unopened in the refrigerator for up to 4 days, and for up to 9 months frozen.
- Thaw the mac and cheese in the refrigerator for 6–7 hours or overnight.
- Preheat an oven to 375°F. Remove the plastic wrap and place the ramekins on a baking sheet. Bake until the top is golden and the cheese is bubbly, 25-30 minutes.
- Cream (half and half), lobster, pasta (semolina [wheat], niacin, iron, thiamine, mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), mascarpone cheese (pasteurized milk and cream, citric acid), butter (cream, salt), cheddar cheese (milk, enzymes, salt), parmesan cheese (milk, salt, rennet), panko bread crumbs (wheat flour, water, yeast, dextrose, salt), wheat flour, red onion, water, olive oil, salt, garlic, white pepper, lemon zest, parsley, chives.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Also in this Collection
Lobster Mac & Cheese
Lobster Mac & Cheese
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Rated 5 out of 5 by lizzysfavorite from Best gift ever I buy this every year for my sister, she loves it and the sizes are just perfect. She loves to have it on hand when she doesn't feel like cooking and wants comfort food. I wish it was available at other times of the year. It is a great gift.Date published: 2017-01-03Rated 5 out of 5 by babyC from Dee-licious! My family and I absolutely loved this dish. We thawed them over night and cooked them the following evening and they were delicious! My son's only complaint was the serving was too small, but my husband and I thought with a nice persimmon salad it was perfect. The cheese sauce perfectly complimented the chunks of lobster and pasta. I will definitely get this again!Date published: 2014-12-30Rated 4 out of 5 by lollieb from as expected lobster to mac and cheese was better than expected. ...Nice big pieces of lobster. I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 because it was just a touch "fishy" like it had been made for a while, But overall good flavor and i would consider reordering again for a special meal.Date published: 2013-12-28