Gold Bar Tools Set with Cocktail Shaker
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Designed for high performance with a luxe look, this set of essential bar tools is crafted of substantial 18/8 stainless steel with a gold-plated finish. The solid marble stand keeps the tools organized and within easy reach while the shaker makes a stunning addition to the home bar.
- Durable stainless-steel construction with gold toned finish.
- Weighted solid marble stand is suitable for year-round display.
- Designed exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- Shaker: creates perfectly chilled cocktails and has a built-in strainer for pouring smooth drinks.
- Cocktail Strainer:
- Double-Sided Jigger: holds 1.5 oz., with a .75-oz. mark inside; the other side holds 1 oz., with a .5-oz. mark inside.
- Bottle Opener: Classic and streamlined, it provides leverage for opening any beer bottle with ease.
- Bar Knife: Made to slice citrus and other garnishes, this knife and can also be used to cut cheese.
- Ice Tongs: The ultimate tool for transporting ice from a bucket to drinks, these tongs have serrated ends for good grip.
- Strainer: Delivers chilled drinks to up glasses with nary an ice cube.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Shaker: 3 1/2" diam., 9 1/2" high; 24-fl.-oz. cap.
- Stand: 8" x 4" x 8 3/4".
- Ice Tongs: 8" long.
- Jigger: 3" x 1/4" x 6 1/2".
- Bottle Opener: 6" long.
- Hawthorne Strainer: 3 1/4" diam., 7 3/4" long.
- Bar Knife: 8" long.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.