Gluten-Free Happy Birthday Cake
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Celebrate special birthdays with all of the glitter and none of the gluten with our confetti-strewn layer cake. Made from scratch with gluten-free flour, creamy butter, fresh eggs and fragrant vanilla, it tastes just like the tender white cakes from childhood. The four-layer cake is filled and frosted with rich vanilla buttercream and hand-decorated with colorful sprinkles and the message, "Happy Birthday," in turquoise icing.
- 6" diam., 4 1/2" high (serves 8–10).
- 3 lb.
- Gluten-free, but made in a facility that uses wheat.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. To remove the cake from the box, unfold the box so that the front panel lies flat and you can slide the cake out of the box with ease. Remove the plastic from the cake while it is still frozen. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, allow the cake to come to room temperature, approximately 4 hours before serving. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 3 days refrigerated.
- Cake: Gluten-free flour, butter, trans-fat free vegetable oil, sugar, natural vanilla, whole buttermilk, fresh egg whites, salt, baking powder, multicolored sprinkles.
- Frosting: Butter, powdered sugar, natural vanilla, salt, food coloring.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped overnight to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by mary17 from Delicious Birthday Cake! I ordered this cake to celebrate a birthday and it was perfect. It arrived exactly as scheduled and in excellent condition. It look exactly as pictured. The best part was the taste - it was truly delicious cake and frosting. I would high recommend and definitely plan to order again.Date published: 2017-07-20