Almond Croissants, Set of 15
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon handcrafts our almond croissants in the traditional French style, using his award-winning puff pastry and rich almond frangipane. Buttery dough is prepared, cut and filled by hand with creamy frangipane and sprinkled with toasted almonds. The croissants emerge from the oven with flaky, golden-brown exteriors, delicate interiors and an irresistible aroma of butter and almonds. They’re easy to prepare: just allow to rise overnight, then bake.
- 15 almond croissants (2 lb. 13 oz. total).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The croissants ship frozen with dry ice, which may evaporate during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, remove croissants from the shipping container and place in the freezer where they will keep up to one month. Keep frozen until ready to bake.
- Place frozen croissants, rounded side up, on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cover with another piece of parchment paper. Let the croissants rise at room temperature (68°F to 72°F) for 8 to 10 hours.
- Preheat an oven to 375°F.
- Remove the top piece of parchment paper. Lightly brush the tops of the croissants with egg wash (1 egg beaten with 1 tsp. water). Bake the croissants until puffed and golden, about 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, almonds, sugar, powdered sugar (sugar, cornstarch), enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), yeast, egg whites, salt, almond extract, dough conditioner (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid, enzymes), pea protein, cinnamon.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by woulfey from So Easy and Delicious These are so easy to prepare and bake. My family was delighted I will buy them again.Date published: 2019-01-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Alex T from Ridiculously good! I’m always skeptical when buying food online, especially when it comes frozen. I’ve been ordering thrse croissants for several years now. They are so incredibly, melt in your mouth good! They’ve become a must have in my house for holiday breakfasts! They are easy to prepare and always come out perfectly.Date published: 2018-10-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Nachos from Full of flavor, light and flaky Great almond flavor wrapped in a buttery croissant. YUMDate published: 2018-10-06Rated 3 out of 5 by Aw03e from Stale too often These croissants are amazing, when you get a good batch. My most recent box was a couple days away from the printed expiration. I normally don’t mind the price, but I don’t want to pay that much for something I’ll throw away so soon after receiving them. I’ve started looking elsewhere for something convenient and fast for my mornings.Date published: 2018-08-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Lolita from Super delicious These are so easy to prepare and bake! They were delicious & perfectly even with no leakage of filling. Would prefer a larger number of croissants for the price; especially since they are raw & we must do the baking! Will be a regular addition of future brunches!Date published: 2018-05-25Rated 1 out of 5 by Garden Guddy from Something went wrong Made my first batch in my Breville Smart Oven. Unless I read instruction incorrectly, they were disaster. They were nicely browned when removed from oven. The filling leaked out of almost every one. The parchment paper was soaked in butter. Then they collapsed as they cooled. I'll try them again in regular oven. If they come out anywhere nears as bad as first batch, remainder of box is going in the garbage.Date published: 2018-02-22Rated 5 out of 5 by NorthernNeckVA from Sunday Morning Traditions We've been eating the almond and chocolate crossiants almost every Sunday all year long for about 3 years now. They are easy to proof over night and bake them in the morning. For those that don't bake much, here are a few hints. Make sure you have your oven really preheated to what the directions say. Not just "kinda of" preheated...don't cheat here. Also, I proof mine over night with the oven light on (takes the chill out of a cold oven) especially in the winter and they might take a little longer. The humidity/temperature indoors really will makes a difference on how long it takes to rise. After that, just enjoy!Date published: 2018-01-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Dmm50 from Slap your mama good! My mom is my caregiver and I saw these and knew I had to get them. You see there was this little bakery in Elk Rapid that made almond croissants and if you didn't get to the counter in the first ten minutes you were out of luck... especially if dad was the first person in. Your almond croissants took mom and I back ten years ago when my dad was alive and well and no thought of cancer. From the first bite to the last, those wonderful buttery, flakey and downright decadent almond croissants made the season a little more merrier. It's a must have treat each Christmas.Date published: 2018-01-03