Fortnum & Mason Superb Hamper
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Originally created in the 1730s for well-heeled customers journeying to their country estates, Fortnum & Mason's signature hampers are hailed as "the world's best-travelled tuck boxes" – dispatched to every possible location, from the slopes of Everest to the lawns of Twickenham. They're now available here in the States, exclusively at Williams Sonoma. Fortnum & Mason's wicker hamper offers an assortment of Piccadilly favorites, with preserves and teas, biscuits and truffles to bring a royal taste of England to breakfast, teatime or whenever a sweet tooth strikes.
- Teas are blended and packed in the UK from imported teas.
- Products made in the UK.
- Available in the United States exclusively through Williams Sonoma.
Superb Hamper includes (see More Info tab for item details):
- Raspberry Preserve
- Sir Nigel's Marmalade
- Royal Blend Tea
- Assam Superb Tea
- Piccadilly Stem Ginger Biscuits
- Traditional Shortbread Fingers
- Salisbury Honey
- Champagne Truffles
- Dimensions & More Info
- Raspberry Preserve: Classic English preserve cooked very gently to preserve its fresh-picked flavor and ruby-red hue. (7 oz.)
- Sir Nigel's Vintage Orange Marmalade: Strong, substantial marmalade with deep flavor and lots of chewy peel. (7 oz.)
- Royal Blend: Traditional blend of low-grown Flowery Pekoe from Ceylon and Assam with a smooth, honey-like flavor. (4.4 oz.)
- Assam Superb: Invigorating, full-bodied tea made from Assam tea grown in India's Brahmaputra Valley. (4.4 oz.)
- Piccadilly Stem Ginger Biscuits: Buttery biscuits with a fiery snap. (7 oz.)
- Traditional Shortbread Fingers: Handmade in Edinburgh by a small, family-run bakery for authentic crumbly texture and freshly baked taste. (5.6 oz.)
- Salisbury Honey: Deliciously light honey filled with the aroma of wildflowers and clover. (10 oz.)
- Marc de Champagne Truffles: Silky, boozy truffles feature an intense Champagne center coated in creamy milk chocolate and finished with a dusting of icing sugar. (1.4 oz.)
- Wicker Hamper: 9 1/2"D x 15 3/4"W x 6 3/4"H.
- Royal Blend: 100% loose-leaf tea.
- Assam Superb: 100% loose-leaf tea.
- Raspberry Preserve: Raspberries, cane sugar, pectin, citric acid.
- Sir Nigel's Vintage Orange Marmalade: Raw cane sugar, Seville oranges, raw Muscavado sugar, citric acid.
- Piccadilly Stem Ginger Biscuits: Wheat flour, salted butter, sugar, invert sugar syrup, stem ginger, free-range pasteurized eggs, ground ginger, sodium bicarbonate.
- Traditional Shortbread Fingers: Flour, butter, sugar, rice flour, vegetable oils (palm & rapeseed oils).
- Salisbury Honey: 100% honeybee honey.
- Champagne Truffles: Milk chocolate, UHT cream, Marc de Champagne (5%), inverted sugar syrup, glucose syrup, butter, humectant: sorbitol, icing sugar.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.