Fortnum & Mason King's Hamper
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Originally created in the 1730s for well-heeled customers journeying to their country estates, Fortnum & Mason's signature hampers are hailed as the "world's best-traveled tuck boxes." They're now available here in the States, exclusively through Williams Sonoma. A regal gift for your favorite food lover, Fortnum & Mason's King's hamper offers a grand assortment of Piccadilly favorites, beautifully packaged and ready for sharing.
- Hamper includes: King's Blend Coffee, Lucifer Biscuits, Milk & Dark Chocolate Napolitains, Milk Chocolate Coated Salted Caramel Biscuits, Morello Cherry & Fortnum's Cognac Preserves, Ginger & Whisky Marmalade and Royal Blend Tea, along with a Fortnum & Mason striped mug (see More Info tab for details).
- Coffee is blended and packed in the UK and imported from Kenya, India and Colombia.
- Preserves, biscuits and mug are made in the UK.
- Napolitain chocolates are made in Italy.
- Available in USA exclusively through Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- King's Blend Coffee: Originally created for King Edward VII, this historic coffee blend combines exquisite Arabica 'milds' from South America and Kenya with a creamy Indian Monsooned Malabar to produce a rich, full-bodied flavor. (8.8 oz.)
- Lucifer Biscuits: Round, buttery biscuits made with fresh ginger and just the right amount of chile for a dash of heat. (10.6 oz.)
- Milk & Dark Chocolate Napolitains: From a family-owned chocolatier in Tuscany, these individually wrapped squares of milk and dark chocolate are wonderful with a cup of coffee or after dinner as a sweet treat. (12 pieces; 2.75 oz.)
- Milk Chocolate Coated Salted Caramel Biscuits: Sweet, buttery biscuits loaded with bits of salted caramel and coated in velvety milk chocolate. (7 oz.)
- Morello Cherry & Fortnum's Cognac Preserves: Morello cherries deliver rich, fruity flavor and satisfying texture, highlighted by a spirited splash of cognac. (7 oz.)
- Ginger & Whisky Marmalade: Vibrant orange marmalade and spicy ginger blended with a splash of fine whisky. (7 oz.)
- Royal Blend Tea: Low-grown Flowery Pekoe from Ceylon lends an uplifting note to the maltier Assam to make a very traditional cup of tea. (4.4 oz.)
- F&M Striped Stoneware Mug: 3" diam., 7" h.; 8.4-oz. cap.
- Wicker Hamper: 19 1/4" x 12 1/4 x 8 1/2" h.
- Use & Care
- Mug is microwavable and dishwasher safe.
- King's Blend Coffee: 100% roasted coffee.
- Lucifer Biscuits: Wheat flour (gluten), salted butter (butterfat [milk], water, salt), sugar, invert sugar syrup (sugar syrup, cane molasses), stem ginger (8%) (ginger, sugar), free-range pasteurized eggs, ground ginger, chile powder, raising agent: sodium bicarbonate.
- Milk & Dark Chocolate Napolitains: Milk chocolate 50% (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, dried skimmed milk, emulsifier: soya lecithin GMO-free, natural vanilla extract), dark chocolate 50% (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soya lecithin GMO-free, natural vanilla extract).
- Milk Chocolate Coated Salted Caramel Biscuits: Milk chocolate (59%) (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavoring), flour (wheat flour [gluten], calcium, iron, niacin, thiamin), salted butter (12%) (butterfat [milk], water, salt), sugar, salted caramel pieces (2%) (sugar, glucose syrup, butter [milk], palm oil, salt, natural flavoring, plain caramel [e150a]).
- Morello Cherry & Fortnum's Cognac Preserves: Morello cherries, cane sugar, Fortnum's cognac (5%), lemon juice concentrate, gelling agent: fruit pectin.
- Ginger & Whisky Marmalade: White cane sugar, navel oranges, whisky (5%), fresh ginger, orange juice, pectin, citric acid, ground ginger.
- Royal Blend Tea: Ceylon and Assam black tea leaves.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.