Fortnum & Mason Afternoon Tea Hamper
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Originally created in the 1730s for well-heeled customers journeying to their country estates, Fortnum & Mason’s signature hampers are hailed as "the world's best-travelled tuck boxes" – dispatched to every possible location, from the slopes of Everest to the lawns of Twickenham. They're now available here in the States too, exclusively at Williams Sonoma. Fortnum & Mason's wicker hamper offers an assortment of Piccadilly favorites, with preserves and teas, biscuits and truffles to bring a royal taste of England to breakfast, teatime or whenever a sweet tooth strikes.
- Wicker hamper includes Lemon Marmalade, Wild Blueberry Preserve, Darjeeling BOP, Chocolate Macadamia Nut Biscuits Tall Tin, Chocolate Piccadilly Biscuits, Decorative Loose Tea Gift Caddy Selection, Shortbread Fingers and Sea Salted Caramel Truffles (see More Info tab for detailed descriptions).
- Teas are blended and packed in the UK from imported teas.
- Preserves and biscuits made in the UK.
- Available in the United States exclusively through Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Lemon Marmalade: Sharp, citrusy and full of zest. Made with light cane sugar to add sweetness without overwhelming the fresh lemon flavor. (7 oz.)
- Wild Blueberry Preserve: Juicy, aromatic preserve gently cooked to retain the delicate fragrance and flavor of wild blueberries. (7 oz.)
- Darjeeling BOP (Broken Orange Pekoe): Golden, light and fragrant black tea. Broken leaf grade provides stronger brew. (4.4 oz.)
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut Biscuits: Bestselling biscuit made with gently crushed macadamia nuts, creamery butter and premium chocolate. (7 oz.)
- Chocolate Piccadilly Biscuits: Collection of six chocolate-dipped cookies: Date & Pecan, Lemon Curd, Golden Crunch, Chocolate Pearl, Stem Ginger and Macadamia Nut. (24 oz.)
- Decorative Loose Tea Gift Caddy Selection: Afternoon Blend, Earl Grey Classic and Royal Blend.
- Shortbread Fingers: Handmade in Edinburgh by a family-run bakery for authentic crumbly texture and freshly baked taste. (5.6 oz.)
- Sea Salted Caramel Truffles: Crafted in England from creamy milk or dark chocolate lavishly wrapped around a soft caramel center with crystals of fine sea salt from the French island of Noirmoutier. (.88 oz.)
- Wicker hamper: 19 1/4"D x 12 1/4"W x 8 1/2"H.
- Lemon Marmalade: Cane sugar, lemons.
- Wild Blueberry Preserve: Cane sugar, wild blueberries, fruit pectin, citric acid.
- Darjeeling Broken Orange Pekoe: 100% loose-leaf tea.
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut Biscuits: Wheat flour, dark chocolate (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla), chocolate pearls (cocoa [cocoa beans, cocoa butter], sugar, whole milk powder, soy lecithin, natural vanilla extract), salted butter, macadamia nuts, sugar, cocoa paste (cocoa powder, palm oil, soy lecithin), free-range pasteurized eggs, sodium bicarbonate, flavoring.
- Golden Crunch: Wheat flour, salted butter (butterfat, water, salt), honey, rolled oats, desiccated coconut, sugar, invert sugar syrup, pasteurized eggs, raising agent: sodium bicarbonate.
- Date & Pecan Biscuits: Salted butter (butterfat, water, salt), wheat flour, sugar, rolled oats, chopped dates (dates, rice flour), pecan nuts, pasteurized free range eggs, raising agent: sodium bicarbonate, mixed spice.
- Macadamia Nut: Wheat Flour, macadamia nuts, salted butter (butterfat, water, salt), sugar, pasteurized eggs, raising agent: sodium bicarbonate.
- Ginger: Wheat flour, salted butter, sugar, invert sugar syrup, stem ginger, free range pasteurized eggs, ground ginger, sodium.
- Lemon Curd: Flour (wheat flour/gluten, calcium, iron, niacin, thiamine), salted butter (butterfat [milk], water, salt), sugar, lemon cheese (sugar, lemons, eggs, butter [milk]), free-range pasteurized eggs, natural flavoring, annatto (color).
- Chocolate Pearl: Wheat flour, salted butter, sugar, chocolate pearls, free-range pasteurized eggs, sodium bicarbonate.
- Decorative Loose Tea Gift Caddy: 100% loose-leaf tea.
- Shortbread Fingers: Flour, butter, sugar, rice flour, vegetable oils (palm and rapeseed oils).
- Contains wheat/gluten, egg, milk or milk products, soy.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 1 out of 5 by DTCLME from Waste of money I purchased this for our annual Sister’s Christmas tea. It was a very poor choice. The chocolate on the caramels had bloomed so I couldn’t serve them. The cookies were not particularly good (Walker’s shortbread is significantly better). The only things I kept were the tea and the jam. The basket had the initials F&M spray painted in block letters on the top so even the basket was not worth keeping. Terrible waste of money.Date published: 2019-12-16