FINEX Cast-Iron Dutch Oven
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
A welcome addition to their collection of heirloom-quality cast-iron cookware, this Dutch oven from FINEX is an essential slow-cooking workhorse for every home chef. Featuring the company's signature angled side design that allows for easy pouring from multiple directions, the oven features quick-cooling ergonomic spring handles and a smooth, stick-resistant preseasoned finish.
- Heavyweight cast-iron pan heats evenly and won't cool down when you add food.
- Preseasoned with organic flaxseed oil for a smooth, durable finish that resists sticking and rust.
- Iconic octagonal "Multi-Pour" design of sides provides multiple convenient pouring directions.
- "Speed Cool" stainless-steel spring handle is ergonomically shaped for a secure grip.
- Includes a tight-fitting cast-iron lid with self-basting rings and a brass knob.
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans at a small workshop in Portland, Oregon.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/2" diam. x 5 1/2" high.
- 14 lb. 11 oz. with lid.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500 degrees F.
- Each time you use the pan, apply a thin layer of oil to the cooking surface and preheat the pan slowly before adding food.
- Do not soak in water.
- Always hand wash with hot water and a stiff nylon brush; do not use soap or harsh detergents.
- Dry thoroughly (do not air dry) and apply a small amount of vegetable oil on inside and outside surfaces while pan is still warm.
- Store oven in a dry location.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Meatball from Overall nice. If I was the only one using this Dutch oven I would have given it 3 stars. For me the handles are to small but for my wife it fits well. For both of us the corner that goes into the handle is a poor design(grab the handles and hit you fingers on the corner). Fix these 2 things and I would without a doubt buy another. Unlike the skillets this does not have a smooth inside and mine had a piece that stuck up and catches spoons when stirring. I put I would recommend but with caution for the reasons above. Pros: looks good on the stovetop, handle stays cool Cons: corner goes into the handle, handles are small, inside not smoothDate published: 2018-11-25Rated 5 out of 5 by EJL42 from Excellence in a Dutch Oven I own other brands of cast iron dutch ovens and this one beats them all. It is a good general size and crafted with excellence. I have all the Finex cookware except the 12" grill pan. I would love to see them make a 7 or 9 quart size dutch oven. For now, this one is superb!!!Date published: 2018-04-27