FINEX Cast-Iron Double-Handled Grill Pan, 12"
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Get sizzling with this heirloom-quality cast-iron pan. It performs flawlessly all day, grilling everything from breakfast sausage to suppertime steaks and burgers. Deep ridges sear food with grill marks for restaurant-style presentation. A polished, preseasoned finish guarantees quick release and easy cleanup. Stainless-steel spring handles cool rapidly to keep hands safe.
- 12 1/4" diam; 2 1/2" high.
- Heavyweight cast-iron grill pan disperses heat evenly and won't cool down when you add food.
- Preseasoned with organic flaxseed oil for smooth, durable finish that naturally resists sticking and rust.
- FINEX's iconic octagonal "Multi-Pour" design provides six convenient pouring options.
- Two quick-cooling stainless-steel spring handles are ergonomically shaped for a secure grip.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 1/4" diam.; 2 1/2" high.
- 12 lb. 5 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans at a small factory in Portland, Oregon.
- Learn the story behind FINEX Cast-Iron Cookware Co. in Portland, Oregon, from founder Mike Whitehead.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on all cooktops, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F.
- Each time you use this pan, apply a thin layer of oil to the cooking surface and preheat the pan slowly before adding food.
- Do not soak in water.
- Hand-wash grill pan with hot water and a stiff nylon brush; do not use soap or harsh detergents.
- Dry thoroughly (do not air dry) and apply a small amount of vegetable oil on the inside and outside surfaces while pan is still warm.
- Store in a dry location.