Fellow Atmos Coffee Canister, 1 1/4-L
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Keep beans or grounds fresh with this vacuum-sealed canister. In an elegant matte-black finish, it allows oxygen to escape with a quick twist of the lid before locking in flavor. When it's time to open, simply press the Easy Release button.
- Durable stainless-steel body protects coffee from sunlight.
- Vacuum-sealed container extends coffee’s shelf life up to 50%.
- The Integrated Vacuum Pump works by simply twisting the lid back and forth to remove air from the inside.
- The Vacuum Lock Indicator lets you know when air has been removed.
- Easy Release Button stabilizes air pressure for easy access.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/4" diam., 6" high.
- 16-oz. cap.
- Made in Taiwan.
- Use & Care
- Ensure that the lid is fully seated on the canister body. Twist/ urn the lid multiple times until the indicator shows a green ring. This will remove air from the canister.
- Before taking the lid off the canister body, press the middle button to let air back in.
- Do not store any liquid in Atmos. The lid’s integrated vacuum will not function properly if any liquids enter.
- Please check to ensure that all products and pieces of products are accounted for and installed correctly. Do not use if parts are missing.
- Do not use product if you see signs of cracking, chipping, or any other abnormality.
- Hand-wash lid and canister with damp, non-abrasive sponge and dishwashing detergent.
- Do not clean under running water, as it is not dishwasher safe.
- Gasket and metal disc filter can be removed and hand-washed separately.
- Avoid cleaning with a coarse sponge, brush or other rough surface, as it will scratch the finish of the lid and canister.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.