European Cheese Collection
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Take a culinary tour of Europe with this expertly selected collection of premium cheeses from four of the continent's most significant cheese-producing regions – England, France, Italy and Spain.
- 2 lb. total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally have to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- Made in England, France, Italy and Spain.
Collection includes (see More Info tab for details):
- Mahon (Spain, 8 oz.)
- Brie L'Original (France, 8 oz.)
- Truckle Cheddar (England, 8 oz.)
- Robiola Bosina (Italy, 8 oz.)
- Dimensions & More Info
Mahon: Known for its protective orange rind and piquant, nutty flavor, this cave-aged cheese is named for the Spanish port of Menorca and the breed of cows whose grass-fed milk is used to produce the semi-hard cheese (8 oz.).
Brie L'Original: Luscious and robust, this creamy cow's milk cheese from the Brie region of France develops a full, mushroomy flavor as it ripens (8 oz.).
Truckle Cheddar: Crafted from cow's milk from the seaside region of Somerset, England, and shaped into cylinder-shaped truckles before being wrapped in muslin and aged to develop its signature sharp, earthy flavor (8 oz.).
Robiola Bosina: Made in Piedmont, Italy, from a blend of cow's milk and sheep's milk, with a square bloomy rind and creamy paste with earthy mushroom notes and a sweet, tangy finish (8 oz.).
- Use & Care
- The cheeses ships chilled with ice packs. Refrigerate the cheese upon receipt. Store in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. Rewrap leftover cheese in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended. We recommend consuming the cheese within 10 days of receipt.
- To experience each cheese's full flavor, serve at room temperature.
- Mahon: Pasteurized cow's milk, rennet, salt, lysozime (preservative) on the rind, sorbic acid, calcium sorbate, natamycin, yellow iron oxide (colorant).
- Brie L'Original: Pasteurized cow's milk, salt, ferments, microbial enzymes.
- Truckle Cheddar: Pasteurized cow's milk, salt, rennet.
- Robiola Bosina: Pasteurized cow's and sheep's milk, ferments, salt, rennet.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.