Williams Sonoma Essential Baker Ultimate Set
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our Essential bakers are made in Portugal, where a tradition of artisan-crafted ceramics has flourished since the 13th century. Made of heat-retaining stoneware, this trio offers outstanding performance and beautiful presentation for everything from lasagna to potatoes to desserts.
- Glazed stoneware is exceptionally strong and durable, retaining its beauty through repeated use and dishwasher cleaning.
- Stoneware retains heat efficiently, keeping food warm for serving.
- 13" x 9" Baker comes with a lid that circulates heat and moisture to produce savory, fork-tender braises.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- Exclusively sold at Williams Sonoma.
4-piece set includes:
- 13" x 9" Baker with Lid
- 10" x 7" Rectangular Baker
- 9" Square Baker
- Dimensions & More Info
13" x 9" Baker with Lid
- 13" x 9" x 2 3/4" high, 5" high with lid; 15 3/4" long, including handles.
- 3 3/4-qt. cap.
- 5 lb. 2 oz.
10" x 7" Rectangular Baker
- 10" x 7" x 2 3/4" high; 13" long, including handles.
- 2-qt. cap.
- 2 lb. 4 oz.
9" Square Baker
- 9" sq., 3" high; 11 1/2" long, including handles.
- 2 2/3-qt. cap.
- 2 lb. 9 oz.
- Made in Portugal.
- Use & Care
- Oven, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Use wood, silicone or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching enamel surface.
- Do not use directly on stovetop.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Hi, what is the size of the large baker without the lid? It only provides the dimensions with the lid included. Thank you. Hi choppe18, The dimensions of the large baker without the lid is 13" x 9" x 2 3/4" high.Date published: 2020-01-06
What is the highest temperature for your essential bakeware?Hi Terry, These are oven safe to 450 F.Date published: 2019-12-22
Can these be used in the microwave?Hi Teritw, These are not microwave safe.Date published: 2019-12-09