Encore Bar Tools and Glassware
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The Encore collection is designed to enhance the home bar and help anyone create delicious cocktails. This set features five of our exclusive tools plus a stand, stainless-steel shaker and four highball glasses.
- Set includes shaker, four glasses, strainer, bottle opener, ice tongs, stirring spoon, double-sided jigger and stand.
- Shaker's insulated design keeps condensation from forming on exterior for firm grip when mixing and pouring.
- All tools fit perfectly on sleek compact stand.
- Jigger features molded plastic interior with markings for 3/4-oz. and 1/4-oz. measurements.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Strainer: 5 1/2" long.
- Bottle Opener: 6 1/4" long.
- Ice Tongs: 7 1/2" long.
- Stirring Spoon: 11 1/2" long.
- Double-Sided Jigger: 1 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high; 1/4-oz. and 3/4-oz. cap.
- Stand: 6 1/2" x 3 3/4" x 9" high.
- Shaker: 3 1/2" diam., 9" high; 16-oz. cap.
- Glasses (4): 3" diam., 6 1/4" high; 18-oz. cap.
- Made in China except for Polish-made glasses.
- Made from polished stainless steel.
- Silicone seal between lid and shaker prevents leaks.
- Built-in strainer.
- Designed by Williams Sonoma and crafted exclusively for us at a European glassworks.
- Machine blown of strong yet lightweight lead-free glass that resists breaking.
- Set of four.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.