Elegant Brie Stuffed Potatoes, Set of 4
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
When it comes to satisfying, soul-warming comfort food, nothing tops the twice-baked potato. Our gourmet take on this homespun classic starts with jumbo russet potatoes, baked until tender and flaky, then mixed with all the fixings, including butter, cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar and bacon. Two are topped with blue cheese and two are topped with perfectly grilled mushrooms. All the spuds are generously sized to serve as hearty side dishes or as entrées to pair with a side salad. Just bake until hot and bubbly, then serve and enjoy.
- Set of 4 includes 2 Blue Cheese potatoes and 2 Mushroom potatoes.
- Approx. 2 lb. 8 oz. total (serves 4).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The potatoes ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, store the potatoes in the freezer where they will keep for up to 6 months.
- Potatoes can be heated in a conventional oven or a microwave.
- Conventional Oven: Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove potatoes from freezer and remove plastic wrap. Place on cookie sheet or baking dish. Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake for approx. 30 minutes, until fully heated. For a crunchy finish, broil on high for 3–4 minutes after baking.
- Microwave: Remove potatoes from freezer and remove plastic wrap. Place on a plate or microwave-safe dish. Cover loosely with paper towel or plastic wrap. Bake for 4–5 minutes, until fully heated.
- Potatoes, butter (pasteurized cream, salt), cream cheese (pasteurized milk, pasteurized cream, cheese cultures, salt, guar gum, carob bean gum, xanthan gum), sour cream (cultured cream), green onions, bacon (pork, water, salt, sugar, sodium phosphate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite), garlic, Linda's special seasoning (coarse salt, spices [including black pepper, red pepper, onion, sunflower oil, natural flavor, extracts of paprika]).
- Blue Cheese Filling: Blue cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes).
- Mushroom Filling: Mushrooms, olive oil, salt, pepper.
Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.