Assorted Veggie Empanadas
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Joseph Ahearne started out selling his buttery, flaky Argentine-style empanadas at street festivals, preparing them using his mother's recipe and only high-quality, local ingredients. Today Ahearne continues the tradition at El Porteño, his thriving restaurant in San Francisco's Ferry Building, a mecca for foodies. Delivered right to your door, our collection showcases three different vegetarian fillings inside rich pastry dough, accompanied by a side of chimichurri sauce for a touch of heat. The savory turnovers are perfect for parties, brunch or even a light meal—just heat and serve.
Humita: Made with sweet corn, roasted red bell peppers, fresh basil and butter.
Champignon: Earthy organic mushrooms by Far West Fungi, sautéed with shallots, cream and parmesan cheese
Fugazzetta: A combination of aged cheddar, creamy mozzarella, shaved onions and oregano.
- Set of 12; 4 empanadas of each flavor.
- Includes 6 oz. chimichurri sauce.
- 1 lb. 13 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The empanadas and chimichurri sauce are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, store the items in the freezer, unopened, where they will keep up to 3 months.
- Defrost chimichurri sauce overnight in the refigerator. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place frozen empanadas on a baking sheet. Optional: Brush empanadas with an egg wash, then sprinkle lightly with coarse sea salt. Bake 15–20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with chimichurri sauce on the side.
- Humita: Unbleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), corn, basil, butter (cream (milk), natural flavor), onions, eggs, vinegar (white wine vinegar, natural flavor, sodium metabisulphite [as a preservative], casein, spices.
- Mushroom: Unbleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), mushrooms, shallots, cream (heavy cream), sour cream (cultured cream, enzyme) parmesan cheese (pasteurized part-skimmed milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, natamycin), white wine, vegetable stock, butter (cream [milk], natural flavor), eggs, vinegar (white wine vinegar, natural flavor, sodium metabisulphite), casein (milk), spices.
- Fugazzeta: Unbleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), aged cheddar (cheese milk, starter culture, salt, rennet), mozzarella (cultured pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes), onion, oregano, cage-free eggs, salt, vinegar (white wine vinegar, natural flavor, sodium metabisulphite [as a preservative], casein [milk]).
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Also in this Collection
Assorted Meat Empanadas
- Vendor Shipped
Rated 5 out of 5 by DebraLangOH from Delicious! These were very delicious! Would make a wonderful gift!Date published: 2019-05-11Rated 5 out of 5 by SVDJ from Delicious! Arrived frozen. Baked nicely. Enjoyed the 3 flavors. The chimichurri sauce was flavorful. Will order again!Date published: 2015-11-14Rated 5 out of 5 by DanMT from Excellent snacks Sent this as a Christmas stocking stuffer gift and my son and daughter-in-law absolutely loved them. They just snacked on them so they wouldn't be gone so fast.Date published: 2015-01-09