Cuisinart Professional Series Stainless-Steel 11-Piece Cookware Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Designed to deliver professional quality results, day in and day out, this stainless-steel cookware from Cuisinart prepares the home chef for a wide range of kitchen tasks. The high-impact bonded aluminum bases heat up quickly and distribute heat evenly, while offering the durability required by professional kitchens. Tempered glass lids lock in flavor, texture and nutrients, while the wide, stainless-steel CoolGrip™ handles offer a safe and secure hold.
- Premium stainless-steel pots and pans for professional quality results.
- PowerBond™ high-impact bonded aluminum base ensures quick, even heating and ultimate durability.
- Nonreactive stainless-steel interiors promote efficient searing and caramelization.
- Nonstick interior on the 8" fry pan is PTFE- and PFOA-free.
- Cast stainless steel CoolGrip™ handles are contoured for a comfortable grip and to stay cool on the cooktop.
- Tempered-glass lids lock in flavor and nutrients while providing a clear view of pan contents.
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 8" nonstick fry pan.
- 10" fry pan.
- 2-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3-qt. pour saucepan with lid.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid.
- Steamer insert.
- Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" nonstick fry pan: 1 1/2" high; 1 lb. 8 oz.
- 10" fry pan: 2" high; 1 1/2" high; 2 lb. 4 oz.
- 2-qt. saucepan with lid: 7" diam., 3 1/2" high; 2 lb. 14 oz.
- 3-qt. pour saucepan with lid: 7 3/4" diam., 4 1/2" high; 3 lb. 6 oz.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid: 9 1/4" diam., 2 1/2" high; 4 lb. 14 oz.
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid: 9 1/4" diam., 6 3/4" high; 5 lb. 10 oz.
- Steamer insert: 7" diam., 3 3/4" high; 1 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and baking soda.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 3 out of 5 by TShar from Clean Up Little disappointed with clean up. Also leaves spots in bottom of pan. Oher then that so far happy with performance.Date published: 2019-12-27Rated 5 out of 5 by Sonjar from A New Fan I love this set!! Beautiful to look at and cooks wonderfully!Date published: 2019-12-23Rated 3 out of 5 by Defective pan from Defective 3 qt pan the FIRST time I used the 3 qt saucepan, the bottom popped. Two burn spots appeared. The pan buckled and wobbled. It was not serviceable. I contacted Cusinart. They are going to replace the pan with another 3 qt, but without the lip.Date published: 2019-12-20Rated 1 out of 5 by CRRS from Cuisinart cookware set 11 piece I have a cheaper stainless steel set that the stainless steel didn’t chip and some of these pots developed them after one use. Also asked for replacements from cuisinart themselves and they could not get me the same pots. Returned and bought a different brand all together.Date published: 2019-12-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Victoria50 from Beautiful Cookware They are beautiful and a great value. First set of quality cookware i’ve owned and they make cooking much easier - consistent heat and can cook at lower temperatures. I’ve used lots of cookware over 40 years and I wish I had these so much earlier.Date published: 2019-12-20Rated 4 out of 5 by Dmf327 from Light lids. The set is great but the lids aren’t heavy enough.Date published: 2019-10-06Rated 5 out of 5 by JelA from My first pots & pans set I love these pots and pans. Heat very well and even. The one non stick it comes with is the perfect size. You won’t regret buying these.Date published: 2019-09-24Rated 3 out of 5 by Ts83 from Average Average pots ... even using specific cleaners the pans still have a film in the insideDate published: 2019-08-27