Cuisinart Hurricane Compact Juicing Blender
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
This streamlined blender combines big performance with travel cup convenience – great for enjoying fresh, healthy smoothies on the go. The 1+ Peak HP motor has the impressive power you need to efficiently process whole fruits and vegetables for nutritious smoothies, juices and soup. Or use the compact chopper cup to quickly mince fresh herbs.
- 1+ Peak HP motor for top performance.
- Rotary dial controls include Pulse, Low and High.
- 32-oz. BPA-free Tritan™ plastic blending jar.
- Includes two 16-oz. travel cups (one double wall and one single wall) with locking lids.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6" x 16 1/4" x 13 1/2 high.
- Blending Jar: 32-oz. cap.
- Travel Cups: 16-oz. cap.
- Chopper Cup: 8-oz. cap.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Includes 32-oz. blending jar, 8-oz. chopper cup, 16-oz. double-wall travel cup and 16-oz. single-wall travel cups with locking lids – plus four reusable straws.
- Removable blade ensures easy cleaning.
- All accessories lock securely onto the base.
- Use & Care
- Blending jar, travel cups/lids, chopper cup and straws are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.