Chocolate Croissants, Set of 15
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon prepares our chocolate croissants in the traditional French style, using butter and ultrathin layers of yeast dough and laboriously folding and cutting the pastry by hand.
- Our handmade croissants have a delicate flaky texture, buttery taste and irresistible aroma.
- Filled with fine chocolate from renowned Belgian chocolatier Callebaut.
- Easy to prepare: allow to rise overnight, then bake.
- Shipped frozen.
- 15 chocolate croissants (2 lb. 13 oz. total).
- Made in USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The croissants ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove croissants from the shipping container and place in the freezer, where they will keep for up to one month.
- Place the frozen croissants, rounded side up, on a nonstick or parchment-lined baking sheet. Cover loosely with a sheet of parchment paper. Let rise at room temperature (68° to 72°F) for about 9 hours or overnight. Each croissant should measure about 3 1/2" wide and 2 1/2" high. Preheat an oven to 375°F. Remove the top parchment paper. If desired, lightly beat 1 egg with 1 Tbs. cold water and, using a pastry brush, brush the croissants with the egg wash. Bake the croissants until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, semisweet chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin (added as an emulsifier), whole milk powder, natural vanilla extract), sugar, yeast, salt, dough conditioner blend (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner], enzymes).
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ambridge from AMAZING! Prior to trying these the best chocolate croissants we have ever had were fresh from an Italian bakery in Sicily and they were delicious! My husband has had some medical problems this past year and I wanted to buy him a treat for Christmas so I thought I would try these Croissants as they are his favorite treat. I expected them to be good but OMG! They are AMAZING! So light, flaky, buttery pillows of the very best chocolate! I did brush the top with egg, as suggested and the come out PERFECT every time! THANK YOU!Date published: 2018-01-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Cardiomom from A New Tradition! Wow! My family, who did not sound so enthusiastic when I told them I was trying something new for Christmas breakfast, absolutely LOVED these chocolate crossiants and kept begging for more! Worth every penny and next order I place will be the quantity of 30! Thank you for all then great reviews because that made me make the final decision to order!Date published: 2017-12-28Rated 5 out of 5 by suzyb from Sooo Good! These are truly delicious and worth every penny! Don't rush them and follow the directions if you don't know what you're doing.You must let them rise. I took them out last night and baked them off around 11am this morning.They had doubled in size, maybe a little more. Use the egg wash too and make sure you give them enough time in the oven. The chocolate is perfect, not too sweet. They really are kinda perfect and I am so happy I tried them! Will be back for more!Date published: 2017-09-01Rated 5 out of 5 by genc from Flaky & perfect I was surprised at how good these are. Much easier than trying to make them myself.Date published: 2017-08-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Larrybio from Terrific chocolate croissants Despite the now five year old French Bakery two miles from our house, these frozen croissants are absolutely the best!Date published: 2017-05-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Breezycooking from Delicious! Ordered these last month when they were on sale, & have enjoyed them twice already. If you remember to take them out of the freezer the night before so they can thaw & rise by morning, the actual baking is quick & simplicity itself. And even though the pastry itself is darker than regular croissants due to the chocolate incorporated into it, there are no problems (as some other reviewers have stated) deciding when they're done - just a tap of one's finger on the outer crust tells all. One caveat is, as with other croissants we've purchased from W-S, is to try to use them relatively promptly. As time passes, you'll find that they start rising less & less. Flavor will still be good, but texture starts to suffer a bit. Would definitely order these again though.Date published: 2017-02-15Rated 4 out of 5 by julijac from Very rich chocolate We absolutely LOVE the mini classic croissants, so I decided to try this. I like these, but they are very decadent for morning time. I guess if you really love chocolate, this is for you. I like chocolate, but just not in a breakfast food. I thought my husband would like since he likes Boston cream doughnuts. He had the same opinion as me. They do puff up great though.Date published: 2017-02-09Rated 5 out of 5 by VCBlueEggs from Simply the BEST! I have been getting these for years. My family loves them with coffee for breakfast. The taste of a warm croissant fresh from the oven is unbeatable!! They are so easy to prepare... pull out of the freezer just before you go to bed and they will be ready to pop in the oven when you wake up. I've sent these as gifts to friends and they've enjoyed them as much as I do.Date published: 2017-01-16