Chicken Pot Pie & Beef Stroganoff, Set of 2
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Amanda Wilbanks, founder of Georgia's Southern Baked Pie Company, combines family recipes, premium local ingredients and butter-rich pie dough to create some of the best savory pies we've ever tasted. Her creamy, chunky chicken pot pie and beef stroganoff pie are loaded with fresh, locally sourced meat and vegetables. The double crusts are hand rolled and pinch pleated with French pastry dough that bakes up flaky, tender and golden brown. Preparation is simple – just bake and cool for a quick, comforting meal.
Chicken Pot Pie: Prepared with carrots, peas and hormone-free, antibiotic-free chicken from Springer Mountain Farms – the first poultry company in the world to be American Humane Certified.
Beef Stroganoff Pie: Generously loaded with premium ground chuck, along with fragrant mushrooms, onions, sour cream and a splash of Worcestershire sauce.
- 3 lb. 2 oz. each (6 lb. 4 oz. total).
- Two 10" diam. pies (6–8 servings per pie; serves 12–16 total).
- Shipped frozen.
- Great gift for new parents, busy families or anyone who enjoys the taste of real down-home cooking.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The pies ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, store the pies in the freezer where they will keep for up to 3 months.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Brush the tops of the pies with an egg wash or milk/cream to give the crusts a golden color as they bake. Put the frozen pies on a baking sheet, place them in the oven and bake for 25 minutes. Reduce the temperature to 375°F and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until the tops are golden brown. Remove from oven and let rest for 30 minutes before serving.
- Chicken Pot Pie: Chicken, carrots, chicken stock, peas, pepper, flour, butter, salt, sugar.
- Beef Stroganoff Pie: Butter, onions, ground chuck (pieces and stock), mushrooms, sour cream, flour, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, sugar.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.