Cellars at Jasper Hill Gift Crate
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Share a taste of Vermont's finest cheeses with this gift crate from Jasper Hill Creameries. Handcrafted by farmstead cheesemakers, these three distinctive cow's milk cheeses are aged with care by the Cellars at Jasper Hill, an artisanal cheese partnership that creates sustainable business opportunities for local dairy farmers. They arrive packaged for giving in a wooden crate, along with locally made apricot and orange conserve, lavash crackers and roasted maple nuts.
Cabot Clothbound Cheddar: An English-style aged cheddar with notes of caramel and a unique crystalline texture. It's from Marcel Gravel and May Leach of Cabot Creamery. (8 oz.)
Bayley Hazen Blue: Jasper Hill Farm's flagship cheese, this is a creamy, mildly sweet and salty blue made from the raw milk of Ayrshire cows. (8 oz.)
Alpha Tolman: A firm cheese with a mottled brown rind, a nutty, savory, flavor and a dense, creamy texture. (8 oz.)
Red Barn Lavash: Crunchy flatbread crackers with a light dusting of salt and spent grains. (4 oz.)
Apricot and Orange Preserves: Fresh apricot and orange preserves, balanced with hints of coriander, cinnamon and honey. (10 oz.)
Mapled Nuts: A crunchy mix of roasted almonds, walnuts, cashews and pecans, dusted with a slightly sweet maple sugar coating. (4 oz.)
- 2 lb. 10 oz. total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally have to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- Use & Care
- The cheeses are shipped chilled with ice packs; refrigerate upon receipt. Cheese is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature, to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor. Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator.
- To experience the cheese's full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheeses to room temperature for approximately 1 hour prior to serving. Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended. It is best to consume the cheese within one to two weeks of receipt.
- Cabot Clothbound Cheddar: Pasteurized cow's milk, enzymes, cultures, salt.
- Bayley Hazen Blue: Ayshire cow's milk, cultures, salt, beef rennet.
- Alpha Tolman: Raw milk, rennet, cultures, salt.
- Red Barn Lavash: All-purpose flour (enriched wheat flour), Spent brewer's grains, Long Trail ale, water, black sesame seeds, extra-virgin olive oil, kosher salt, dry active yeast, granulated sugar.
- Apricot and Orange Preserves: Apricots, oranges, pure cane sugar, honey, spices (cinnamon, coriander).
- Mapled Nuts: Almonds, walnuts, cashews and/or pecans, pure maple sugar.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.