The Breville Super Q High Speed Blender
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Breville brings exceptional quality and beautiful style lines to the world of high-speed blending. This blender has an ultra-powerful 1800W motor capable of crushing ice, nuts and grains easily, and reaching speeds of up to 186 mph. Pitcher recognition produces optimal blender performance at every size jug, and numerous speed programs dial in the blade speed to exactly what you need for your ingredients.
- Ultra-powerful 1800W high-torque motor reaches speeds of up to 186 mph.
- Noise suppression technology allows motor to operate quietly.
- Five pre-programmed settings provide optimized time and speed for specific tasks.
- Auto-clean function cleans pitcher and blades.
- Includes tamper and scraper, a smoothie blending cup and a recipe book.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BBL920BSS1BUS1.
- 68-oz. cap. blender jug.
- 10 1/2" x 8 1/4" x 18" high.
- 32 1/2" cord.
- 17 lb. 8 oz.
- LCD indicator allows easy viewing of selected speed and time.
- BPA-free copolyester blender jug.
- Engineering-grade, surgical stainless-steel blades.
- Compatible with Breville Vacuum Pump (sold separately).
- One-piece stainless-steel base with brushed and polished finishes.
- 10-year limited warranty.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Pitcher, tamper and scraper are dishwasher safe.
- Smoothie cup, smoothie blades and all lids are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- For self-cleaning, partially fill container with warm water and a drop of dish soap, then set to Auto Clean.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.