Breville Smart Waffle Maker
Make breakfast and brunch the best ever by serving up crisp, golden Belgian-style waffles baked just the way you like them. Breville's signature Waffle IQ™ automatically sets the perfect cooking time for your batter. For no-mess mornings, a nonstick moat catches excess batter and bakes it into irresistible waffle bites.
- Menu dial has options for four different batter types, plus a special "custom" setting.
- Control dial has five settings that allow you to customize baking and browning.
- Smart technology intuitively self-adjusts time and temperature based on your specifications, the batter's moisture content and other variables.
- A nonstick moat surrounds the baking surface to catch and cook excess batter—no mess, no waste.
- Audible chime sounds when waffles are done cooking.
- Two-square: makes two 4" x 4" x 1"-thick waffles.
- Four-square: makes four 4" x 4" x 1"-thick waffles.
Dimensions & More Info
- Two-square model number BWM602BSS: 12 1/4" x 11 3/4" x 5 3/4" high; 10 lb. 8 oz.
- Four-square model number BWM604BSS: 12 1/4" x 15 1/4" x 5 3/4" high; 14 lbs., 8 oz.
- Two-square: 1000W.
- Four-square: 1800W.
- Stainless-steel construction.
- Nonstick-coated cast-aluminum grids.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Thermal Pro™ technology optimizes heat conduction for perfectly even baking.
- Die-cast aluminum cooking plates ensure impeccable heat retention with uniform browning.
- PFOA-free nonstick finish releases waffles instantly—and makes cleanup a breeze.
- Lid locks to the unit for slim, compact storage.
Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow to cool a bit before cleaning. The waffler is easier to clean when slightly warm.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
- To clean interior plates and overflow moat, wipe with a soft cloth.
- Clean exterior of machine with a damp cloth.
- Remove stubborn residue with a nonabrasive plastic scouring pad or nylon washing brush.
- Do not use spray-on nonstick coatings as this will affect the performance of the non-stick surface on the cooking plates.
Praline Waffles Recipe
Have all the ingredients at room temperature. Preheat an oven to 200°F. Preheat a Belgian waffle maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
In a large bowl, whisk the egg yolks. Whisk in the buttermilk, melted butter and vanilla. Over a sheet of waxed paper, sift together the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, the 1/4 tsp. salt and the granulated sugar. Add the flour mixture to the yolk mixture and whisk until smooth.
In another bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Using a rubber spatula, fold half of the egg whites into the batter, then fold in the remaining whites. Cook the waffles according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Transfer to a baking sheet and keep warm in the oven.
In a fry pan over medium-high heat, combine the brown sugar, maple syrup, butter and 2 pinches of salt. Heat the mixture, stirring when the butter begins to melt. Continue to cook, stirring, until the syrup is smooth, about 4 minutes, then stir in the pecans. Remove from the heat and spoon the syrup over the waffles. Serve immediately. Serves 8.
Williams Sonoma Kitchen.
Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Breville Smart Waffle Maker
|Breville Smart Waffle Maker,2-Square||Sugg. Price $260 Our Price $179.95||$0|
|Breville Smart Waffle Maker, 4-Square||Sugg. Price $280 Our Price $199.95||$0|