Breville Pro Smoking Gun
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Designed for professionals and commercial kitchens, this tool effortlessly infuses food and drinks with natural applewood or hickory flavors – without extra heat. Simply place smoking wood chips in the burn chamber, light, then use the flexible hose to add smoke in any closed container, from resealable bags to cocktail shakers. The extra-long burn chamber allows for longer smokes and easy loading.
- Heat is contained in anodized-aluminum smoking chamber, resulting in cool smoke at release.
- Gentle enough for use on delicate fruit, vegetables and raw fish without changing texture or temperature.
- Works on food before or after cooking.
- Compact and lightweight enough for one-handed use.
- Large opening allows easy loading of wood chips.
- Removable silicone smoke tube directs smoke where it's needed, perfect for resealable bags and containers.
- Includes 0.5-oz jars of applewood and hickory smoking wood chips.
- Wood does not require pre-soaking prior to smoking.
- Dimensions & More Info
Smoking Gun Pro includes:
- Silicone extender hose.
- Three mesh filters.
- Four AA batteries.
- Two 0.5-oz. jars of smoking wood chips (one applewood, one hickory).
- Instruction guide.
- Additional Information
- Silicone, plastic and aluminum construction.
- 5 3/4" x 3 1/4" x 6 3/4" high
- 1 lb.
- Designed and engineered in Australia, made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use in a well-ventilated area.
- Metal barrel and burn chamber may become hot during use.
- Use in an upright position.
- Remove burn chamber from barrel.
- Hand-wash mesh filter with warm, soapy water and a brush.
- Barrel is dishwasher safe.
- Clean hose in warm, soapy water.
- Use damp cloth to clean housing.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.