Breville Oracle Touch Espresso Machine
The next generation of fully automatic espresso makers has arrived with the Breville Oracle Touch. This award-winning espresso machine makes it amazingly easy to prepare true café-quality coffee beverages at home. Tricky brew tasks are automatically handled for you from start to finish, as the Oracle Touch grinds, doses and tamps coffee in the commercial portafilter, extracts at the ideal water temperature, and textures milk to your taste for preparing latte art or creamy cappuccino. Use the color touchscreen to swipe and select from a menu of drinks or personalize your own.
- Awarded the 2017 Best New Product by the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA).
- Choose from a menu of five café drinks: Espresso, Americano, Latte, Flat White and Cappuccino.
- Swipe and Select color touchscreen allows you to easily build your favorite café drinks, adjusting coffee strength, milk texture and milk temperature to your taste, then saving your settings.
- Conical burr grinder with 45 adjustable grind settings from fine to coarse.
- Automatically grinds, doses and tamps 22g (.75 oz.) ground coffee for mess-free brewing.
- Automatic hands-free milk texturing to your selected temperature and style, from silky latte to creamy cappuccino.
- Brews single, double and custom-size espresso shots.
- Prepares small, medium or large Americanos automatically by delivering hot water from dedicated outlet.
Dimensions & More Info
- 15" x 16 1/2" x 18" high.
- 38 lb.
- Top-fill 84-fl.-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- 8-oz.-cap. removable bean hopper.
- Model #BES990.
- Stainless-steel conical burrs maximize the ground coffee surface area for full espresso flavor.
- Programmable shot temperature for optimal espresso flavor depending on coffee origin and degree of roast.
- Commercial stainless-steel portafilter.
- Low-pressure pre-infusion of the puck for even extraction.
- Electronic PID temperature control ensures precise water temperature for optimal flavor.
- Consistent 9-bar extraction pressure with Italian-made pumps.
- Cool-touch steam wand with integrated temperature sensor.
- Automatic purge removes residual milk from steam wand.
- Manual milk texturing also available.
- Two boilers allow simultaneous milk texturing and espresso extraction.
- Heated cup-warming tray on top.
- Dedicated "hot" water outlet for preparing Americano coffee and preheating cups.
- Programmable auto-start and auto-off.
- Removable drip tray with Empty Me indicator.
- Drop down swivel foot lifts the machine upwards for easy one hand maneuverability on the countertop.
- Breville Assist Plug features a finger-hole for easy removal from power outlet.
- Automatic cleaning and descaling cycles.
- Brushed stainless-steel body.
- Includes stainless-steel milk jug and 1- and 2-cup filter baskets.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Designed and engineered in Australia, Made in China.
Use & Care
- The filter basket and portafilter should be rinsed under hot water after each coffee-making session to remove all residual coffee oils.
- After each coffee-making session a clear-water backflush is recommended before you turn off the machine: Empty drip tray. Insert the cleaning disc into the filter basket then insert the portafilter into the group head. Touch the Brew button and allow pressure to build for 20 seconds, then touch to stop and release pressure. Repeat this 5 times to purge any fine coffee grounds and residual coffee oils from the brew water paths.
- After every use, thoroughly wipe the steam wand and tip with a damp cloth and purge immediately. Failure to clean the steam wand may affect the milk-texturing performance.
- The outer housing and cup-warming tray can be cleaned with a soft, damp cloth. Polish with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use abrasive cleansers, pads or cloths, which can scratch the surface.
- Use the Descale function when prompted on screen.
Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
- Stainless Steel
- Black Truffle
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Breville Oracle Touch Espresso Machine
|Breville Oracle Touch Espresso Machine||Sugg. Price $3,750 Our Price $2,499.95||$0|
|Breville Oracle Touch Espresso Machine, Black Truffle||Sugg. Price $3,750 Our Price $2,499.95||$0|