Breville Juice Fountain Cold, Extra Large
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Prepare large batches of juice with less chopping. The Breville Juice Fountain Cold XL features an extra-large feed tube that accepts whole fruit, and a small footprint that takes up minimal space on the countertop. Cold Spin Technology quickly extracts every bit of fresh juice without heating ingredients, so you get maximum nutrients in every cup.
- Spinning fresh ingredients at a low temperature ensures the highest possible juice yield while maintaining delicate nutrients.
- Juice is filtered through Italian-made micro-mesh filter to ensure minimal heat transfer.
- Elevated system juices directly into super-size 70-oz. jug, allowing you to prepare large batches of juice at one time.
- Extra-large 3 1/2"-wide feed tube processes whole fruit and vegetables.
- Variable speed settings: Fast (for most juicing needs), Boost (for hard fruit and vegetables, and leafy greens) or Quiet (for significantly lower noise).
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 1/2" x 13" x 17 1/2" high.
- 70-fl.-oz. juice jug.
- 115-fl.-oz. pulp container.
- Model #BJE830.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Designed and engineered in Australia, made in China.
- Juicing nozzle can be placed over spout for juicing directly into a glass.
- Quiet setting reduces mechanical noise level by 40%.
- Variable speed control and off dial with LED light.
- Safety lock mechanism prevents unsafe operation.
- Jug includes froth separator and sealed lid.
- Titanium-reinforced stainless-steel cutting disc.
- Stainless-steel filter basket.
- Durable ABS polymer construction.
- Includes cleaning brush and 9 recipe cards.
- Use & Care
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth; do not immerse base in water or other liquid.
- Rinse removable parts with warm water immediately after use. Wash in warm soapy water with a soft cloth.
- All parts except motor base, juicer cover and food pusher are dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kaili from Love this Easy to clean...dry pulp! Compact and comes in a few colors. I got the white, super cute. You can fit a whole apple in with the wide mouth. All stainless steel and some plastic pieces.Date published: 2019-09-02Rated 5 out of 5 by SnootyFoodie from Amazing!! This juicer is amazing! This is my second Breville juicer (previous one lasted 4 years, which I loved). It pulls all the pulp away very easily leaving the juice from the fruits and vegetables. Super quite, not messy, easy to clean. I love that the majority of the machine is metal so there is less staining. Highly recommend this product. So worth the price - you will get your moneys worth if you are a avid juicer!Date published: 2018-10-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Diana1029 from love it I almost juice everyday and I needed a new one, so I decided to get this one, very easy to assemble and I juiced faster then ever and it will juice most of the fruits and vegetable which is very important for me, loved the quite mode since my old machine louder, totally recommend it and it was worth every penny.Date published: 2018-08-04
What is the difference between a juice FOUNTAIN vs a JUICER? The Breville® BJE830 Juice Fountain® Cold XL is a juicer. Juice Fountain® is the name of our line of juicers.Date published: 2020-01-08
How does the unit do on carrots?The Breville® BJE830 Juice Fountain® Cold XL does very well on carrots so long as extra care is taken to clean out the nutri disc from the fibers periodically during juicing.Date published: 2020-01-07
How do you juice oranges, lemons, grapefruit, etc? Do you have to peel it first and then throw it in there?Hi Sonia, Yes, you need to peel your citrus fruit before putting it through the chute to juice.Date published: 2019-06-22
What is the difference between your Breville Juice Fountain Cold and you Breville Juice Fountain Cold Extra LargeHi Jeanne, The Breville Juice Fountain Cold has a 3 inch feed chute and is 800 watts whereas the XL model has a 3.5 inch feed tube and is 1200 watts.Date published: 2019-03-04