Breville Barista Touch Espresso Maker
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The perfect café-quality cup is just a touch away with the Breville Barista Touch – simply swipe through the pictorial touchscreen menu to select your favorite coffee drink. Automatic milk texturing creates the ideal foam for lattes, flat whites and cappuccinos. And with zero heat-up time, there's no waiting between coffee brewing and milk frothing.
- User-friendly color touchscreen lets you swipe through options to select drinks.
- Menu includes espresso, Americano, latte, flat white, cappuccino, plus the option to add 8 personalized beverages.
- Brews 1 or 2 cups at a time.
- Adjust shot volume, milk texture and milk temperature, then save combination of settings as a favorite.
- Automatic hands-free milk texturing based on selected temperature and style, from silky latte to creamy cappuccino.
- Innovative heating system reaches ideal brew temperature in just 3 seconds.
- Onscreen tutorials guide you through each step.
- Bean hopper with built-in stainless-steel conical burr grinder.
- Automatic grind dosing delivers ideal amount of coffee to portafilter on demand, ready to be tamped and trimmed.
- Patented Razor™ tool trims down puck to ideal level for precision dosing and consistent extraction.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 1/4" x 12 1/2" x 15 3/4" high.
- 23 lb.
- 68-fl.-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- 8-oz.-cap. removable bean hopper.
- Model #BES880.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- 54mm portafilter and tamper.
- Electronic PID temperature control for increased temperature stability.
- Low-pressure pre-infusion gently expands grinds for even extraction.
- Consistent 15-bar extraction pressure with Italian-made pump.
- Manual grind dosing and milk texturing also available.
- Automatic purge removes residual milk from steam wand.
- Adjustable grind size from fine to coarse for optimal extraction.
- Dry puck feature removes excess water from ground coffee in filter basket after extraction for easy disposal of coffee puck.
- Extra-tall cup clearance for tall mugs and glasses.
- Dedicated hot water outlet for making Americanos and preheating cups.
- Heated cup warming tray on top.
- Storage tray houses accessories when not in use.
- Breville Assist Plug features a finger hole for easy removal from power outlet.
- Replaceable water filter removes impurities and prevents scale buildup.
- Automatic cleaning and descaling cycles.
- Brushed stainless-steel body.
- All parts that come in contact with coffee are BPA-free.
- Includes stainless-steel milk jug plus 1-cup and 2-cup filter baskets.
- Use & Care
- Message prompt will appear when cleaning cycle is required. This is a back-flushing cycle and is separate from descaling. Follow instruction on screen.
- Outer housing and cup-warming tray can be cleaned with a soft, damp cloth. Polish with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use abrasive cleansers, pads or cloths, which can scratch surfaces.
- Steam wand should always be cleaned after texturing milk. Wipe steam wand with a damp cloth.
- Filter baskets and portafilter should be rinsed under hot water immediately after use to remove all residual coffee oils.
- Conical burr grinder: Grinder cleaning cycle removes oil buildup on burrs, which can impede performance.
- Drip tray should be removed, emptied and cleaned at regular intervals, particularly when drip tray full indicator displays "EMPTY ME!"
- Descaling: In addition to using the provided water filter, we recommend descaling if there is visible scale buildup in water tank. Go to "Settings" and select "Descale Cycle." Follow instructions on screen.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 4 out of 5 by D Mort from Nice Machine - poor support I bought this machine 3 months ago. Being a novice espresso maker, I thought this machine would be a good fit for me. I have enjoyed the ease of use. I am, however, disappointed with the Breville website and their support in trying to secure replacement water filters that are used in this machine. Their website does not even include the Barista Touch machine when looking for replacement parts. Nor are their representatives knowledgable. Surely I can't be the only buyer to have difficulty finding the correct part for my machine. Unfortunately Williams Sonoma does not carry the water filter replacements either.Date published: 2018-03-30Rated 5 out of 5 by Mike from Novice to Caffe Latte in minutes Bought this for simplicity, but didn’t want to spend $2500 for the Oracle. I watched a 3 min video on it and learned how to tamp the coffee (which is super easy) and now I’m making cafe quality drinks. All you do is select a drink and then 3 steps pop-up and you touch the screen to execute the step. In my opinion, the nicest feature is the milk temperature which is easily controlled to your specifications. I went from not knowing how to making any coffee drinks to making great drinks. I’m using Lavazza Gran Crema beans which is a creamy, medium roast.Date published: 2018-02-11Rated 2 out of 5 by Megan from Terrible Customer Service I bought this espresso masker one year ago and was very happy with it until it broke one year later. I have since made multiple attempts to contact Breville Customer Service, waiting on hold in excess of thirty minutes, leaving messages, and ultimately never getting a response. Extremely disappointing for a product this expensive.Date published: 2018-01-30Rated 5 out of 5 by Matt R from Finally found it! This is the third machine I’ve purchased in the last week in my quest to find the perfect home latte maker. First was the Saeco PicoBaristo - a noisy and pricey unit with quirky bugs that have it an feellike it wasn’t worth the money. Next came the Jura E8 - a stylish machine which couldn’t make a large milk drink more than luke warm. Then I found this Barista Touch by chance at Williams Sonoma yesterday. After an hour of fiddling with the machine to learn what I’m supposed to do, I already feel like I have mastered the perfect latte. This machine is incredible and easy to use once you figure it out. I learned the hard way that price doesn’t necessarily get you what you want. If you’re a fan of fresh and robust milk based drinks, I’d call this machine a must have. The price is worth it and I couldn’t be happier. On a side note - the staff at Williams Sonoma in the Phoenix Biltmore store are incredible! I’m very happy I went there for my shopping. We actually bought a bunch of other stuff too.......(I’m writing this while enjoying the best home made latte I have ever had....)Date published: 2017-12-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Bill Rose from It's Grrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!! I spent hours researching my first espresso machine. I wasn't until the bottom of the 9th where I discovered that the Barista Touch even existed. After speaking to Breville customer service about the differences in machines, I made the decision to purchase the Barista Touch even though it was quite new to the market. Boy was I impressed. The machine was easy to set up with the guided tour on the touch screen. In no, I was making my first latte then cappuccino and then another latte. Very easy to use especially to a first time buyer. The quality of the machine is very good and there's nothing I would change. Excellent machine, I would highly recommend this machine to anybody interested. I have Starbucks vanilla flavoring on hand and each day I enjoy a Starbucks quality vanilla latte in my own home.Date published: 2017-11-30