Baratza Virtuoso+ Coffee Grinder
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
The Baratza Virtuoso is a classic among coffee connoisseurs, and the Virtuoso+ model offers the added benefit of a digital display and 40-second timer to provide exceptional and consistent results, batch after batch. The 40 settings create optimal grinds for specific types of brewing, from French press and espresso extraction to use with an Aeropress, a Hario V60 or a Chemex.
- Incredibly efficient burr grinder offers customized, consistent results for uniform brewing.
- Front-mount design allows for grinding directly into an espresso filter basket using pulse mode.
- 40-second digital timer can be set to 0.1-second intervals.
- 40 grind settings for ultimate precision.
- High-carbon-steel conical burrs grind two grams of coffee per second, ensuring a uniform grind for optimal flavor extraction.
- Small footprint fits under most kitchen cabinets.
- High-capacity hopper holds 8 oz. whole beans.
- Transparent grounds bin has a fill line to indicate when emptying is needed.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/2" x 5" x 13 1/2" high.
- 8 lb.
- 8-oz. hopper; 5-oz. grounds storage bin.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in Taiwan; burrs made in Lichtenstein.
- Powerful, high-torque DC motor for cool, quiet operation and long grinding cycles.
- Thermal overload cutout protects the motor from overheating due to excessive use.
- Burr grinders allow for user calibration.
- Pulse button or constant blend control.
- Heavyweight, die-cast zinc base provides a stable foundation and reduces vibration.
- Easily disassembles for cleaning.
- Use & Care
- Intended for grinding whole roasted coffee beans.
- Do not operate grinder when it is empty, as this may damage burrs.
- Hand-wash bean hopper, lid and storage bin.
- Clean base by wiping with a damp cloth.
- Use included bristle brush on grinder's interior for regular cleaning.
- If grinder is used daily, remove the burrs for cleaning every few weeks with bristle brush. Hand-wash silicone seal.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.