All-Clad D3 Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel 14-Piece Cookware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Enter Online
Ideally suited for cooks of all skill levels, All-Clad's original tri-layer bonded Stainless-Steel cookware line pairs classic style with modern practicality. Capacity engraving on each pan's base makes picking the right size a snap, and an improved ergonomic handle ensures comfort. This set is a superb choice for experienced cooks, with pots and pans for everyday cooking as well as specialized pieces for more elaborate recipes.
- Tri-ply construction sandwiches a heat-responsive aluminum core between easy-care stainless-steel interiors and exteriors.
- Bonded-metal construction ensures fast, even heating.
- Stainless-steel cooking surface with starburst finish provides superior stick resistance and won't react with foods.
- Ergonomic, riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop.
- Capacity or pan size etched on base for quick identification of each piece.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Made in USA.
14-Piece Set includes:
- 10" and 12" fry pans
- 2-qt. and 3-qt. saucepans with lids
- 3-qt. and 6-qt. sauté pans with lids
- 5 1/2-qt. Dutch oven with lid
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Fry Pan: 10" diam., 4" high; 2 lb. 3 oz.
- 12" Fry Pan: 12" diam., 4 1/4" high; 2 lb. 12 oz.
- 2-Qt. Saucepan: 5 3/4" diam., 4 1/2" high; 2 lb. 10 oz. with lid.
- 3-Qt. Saucepan: 8" diam., 3 3/4" high; 3 lb. 11 oz. with lid.
- 3-Qt. Sauté Pan: 11 3/4" diam., 3" high; 4 lb. 10 oz. with lid.
- 6-Qt. Sauté Pan: 12 3/4" diam., 2 3/4" high; 6 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- 5 1/2-Qt. Dutch Oven: 10 1/2" diam., 4" high; 4 lb. 10 oz. with lid.
- 8-Qt. Stockpot: 10 1/2" diam., 5 1/2" high; 7 lb. with lid.
- Handcrafted in USA with materials from USA.
- 10" Fry Pan: 10" diam., 4" high; 2 lb. 3 oz.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.