All-Clad Gourmet Accessories Stainless-Steel 16-Qt. Stock Pot & Sous Vide
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Delicious meals are easy to make with the All-Clad sous vide immersion circulator and stockpot. The circulator cooks vacuum-sealed food in a water bath, bringing it to temperature gently to preserve the tender textures of meat, grains and more. An LCD screen tracks cooking time and temperature for precise results.
- Stainless-steel sous vide immersion circulator cooks food precisely for restaurant-quality results with minimal effort.
- Convenient "set it and forget it" design offers precise temperature control (in Fahrenheit or Celsius).
- LCD screen displays temperature and countdown timer.
- Easy-to-use clamp and 6-gal. circulation capacity work with a range of pot sizes.
- 1000W motor provides quiet, powerful operation.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 17 1/4" x 4 3/4" x 6 1/4" high.
- 4 lb. 6 oz.
- 13 3/4" diam., 11 1/2" high; 16-qt. cap.
- 14 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Model #EH800D51
- Stainless-steel construction
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not let circulator come in direct contact with food. Use with approved boilable bags.
- Do not immerse entire unit in water.
- Unplug unit before removing it from water.
- Stockpot is ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Stockpot is oven and broiler safe.
- Wipe immersion circulator with a damp cloth.
- Allow stockpot to cool before washing.
- Stockpot is dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents on pot.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed from pot with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.