All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Saucepan
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Enter Online
With high, straight sides and a smaller surface area, the All-Clad d5 Polished Stainless-Steel Saucepan holds heat well and limits evaporation. A useful collection for any discerning chef, the d5 Stainless-Steel Saucepan, features a patented technology of five alternating layers of responsive aluminum and durable heat-diffusing stainless steel. Because of its shape, this pan is ideal for making sauces, heating liquids, cooking food in liquids and reheating. The only cookware of its kind, d5 stainless-steel cookware heats slowly and evenly, which means perfectly browned proteins throughout, from the center all the way to the edges. Experience a lifetime of cooking enjoyment with All-Clad d5 Stainless Steel.
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- The 5-ply bonded construction with alternating layers of stainless steel and conductive aluminum provides warp-free strength and even heating throughout.
- d5’s 18/10 stainless-steel interior with a highly polished starburst finish offers natural stick resistance, and prevents food from picking up a metallic taste, while its polished stainless exterior offers exceptional beauty.
- Heat-resistant stainless-steel handles with large bolster are permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; flat stainless-steel lids; flared pouring rims.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600 degrees F
- Optimized for induction
- Capacity etched on base
- Limited lifetime warranty; made in the USA
Dimensions & More Info
- 1 1/2-quart saucepan: 6" diam., 3 1/2" high; 2 lb. with lid.
- 2-quart saucepan: 6" diam., 4 1/4" high; 4 lb. with lid.
- 3-quart saucepan: 8" diam., 4" high; 4 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- 4-quart saucepan: 8" diam., 5" high; 4 lb. 14 oz. with lid.
- 1 1/2-quart saucepan: Model #SD55201
- 2-quart saucepan: Model #SD55202
- 3-quart saucepan: Model #SD55203
- 4-quart saucepan: Model #SD55204
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Saucepan
|All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Saucepan, 1.5-Qt||Sugg. Price $195 Our Price $99.95||$0|
|All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Saucepan, 2-Qt||$215||$0|
|All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Saucepan, 3-Qt||Sugg. Price $235 Our Price $139.95||$0|
|All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Saucepan, 4-Qt||$285||$0|