Aarke Premium Carbonator
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Elevate your countertop style with the Aarke sparkling water maker designed in Sweden. The sleek device carbonates water via a simple lever mechanism. Just fill the included bottle with cold water, screw it into the machine, push down the lever, then release. Add natural flavorings like citrus juice and syrups to create your own refreshing flavored waters and sodas.
- Makes sparkling water from tap water in seconds – an eco-friendlier and less expensive alternative to buying bottled water.
- Lever both carbonates the water and automatically releases pressure in the bottle.
- Durable stainless-steel housing available in four finishes: polished Stainless Steel, polished Copper, glossy Waffle White, or Matte Black
- Includes a 33-oz. (1-liter) PET water bottle with stainless-steel cap.
- Requires no electricity or batteries.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Unique safety system with three independent valves keeps water out of C02 cylinders.
- Drip tray catches water.
- BPA-free plastic water bottle.
- Compatible with 60-liter C02 cylinders (sold separately).
- Copper and Stainless-Steel carbonators feature polished finishes; glossy Waffle White and Matte Black carbonators feature durable powder-coat finishes.
- 6" x 10" x 16 1/4" high.
- Product weight: 4 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean exterior with a microfiber cloth and water.
- Hand-wash water bottle with mild detergent, preferable with a bottle brush designed for cleaning plastic bottles.
- Do not use strong detergent or abrasive cleansers.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mona from We love it! Not only looks good on the countertop but is also very easy to use. I was looking for a healthier option for my family to enjoy soda and this is light enough to pack it in the car when traveling. We use Monin syrup since they are all natural: cane sugar and non gmo and we love the result.Date published: 2019-04-16Rated 5 out of 5 by Jennifer from Beautiful Makes good fizzy water and looks lovely on the counter.Date published: 2019-01-07
Will this copper tarnish where I will have to polish ? Hi CharlotteNC, The lacquered Aarke Carbonators are made of polished stainless steel that have been industrially painted in various colors and finishes. To clean your glossy lacquered Aarke Carbonator, we recommend using a microfiber cloth and water. If needed you could use some mild soap. Never use strong detergents or cleanser with abrasive substance.Date published: 2019-03-20
Hi is this the second version Aarke ? The carbonator ii ?Hi Navi, Yes, this is the second generation.Date published: 2019-02-17
Does this come with a CO2 Cartridge? If not, which ones are the correct units to purchase with the Aarke or will a Soadastream cartridge work?Hi George D, This doesn't come with a CO2 cartridge and it is compatible with Sodastream cartridges.Date published: 2019-02-05
Hi - does this come with a warranty? And if so, how long?
Can sodastream glass bottles be used with this machine?