Smeg Tea Kettle
Italian-based SMEG is known for its '50s retro-look appliances designed in collaboration with some of the world's top architects. This electric kettle combines iconic midcentury style with modern features. Choose from a selection of luscious colors that match other SMEG appliances for a coordinated collection.
- 360˚ swivel base.
- Auto-shutoff when water reaches boil and when kettle lifted from base.
- Easy-to-read water-level indicators in both cups and liters.
- Soft-opening lid prevents the sudden release of steam.
- Removable, washable stainless-steel limescale filter.
- Model # KLF01.
- Stainless steel with powder-coated enamel finish that resists scratches, stains and corrosion.
- Concealed heating element to prevent lime scale buildup.
- Built-in cord wrap for safety.
- 6 3/4" diam., 9 3/4" high; 3 lb.
- 56-oz. cap.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Wipe clean with damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow three to four weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
This product is not available in stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.