This smoothie combines lots of nutritious green ingredients, including kale, cucumber, apple and romaine lettuce. Blend them with our antioxidant mixer to create a delicious and nutritious beverage.
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 1/2 cups green grapes
- 1 orange, peeled, halved and seeded
- 1/2 lemon, peeled and seeded
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled if not organic (not to exceed 4 oz.) and
cut into large chunks
- 1/2 green apple, about 3 1/2 oz., seeded
- 1 cup kale, ribs removed
- 1 cup romaine lettuce
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 cup frozen pineapple or mango chunks
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 2 Tbs. antioxidant smoothie mixer
In a blender, combine the water, grapes, orange, lemon, cucumber, apple, kale, romaine, parsley, pineapple, ice cubes and smoothie mixer and puree until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve. Makes about 4 cups.
Recipe Courtesy of Vitamix