Grilled Rib-Eye Steaks
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh oregano
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh basil
- 2 Tbs. salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 2 Tbs. red wine vinegar
- 5 Tbs. olive oil
- 4 boneless rib-eye steaks, each about 1 lb.
Preheat an electric indoor grill on high heat according to the manufacturer's instructions. Remove the steaks from the marinade. Arrange the steaks on the grill and cook, turning once, 6 to 7 minutes per side for medium-rare, or until done to your liking.
Transfer the steaks to a carving board, cover loosely with aluminum foil and let rest for 5 minutes. Cut the steaks into slices and serve immediately. Serves 8.