Creamy Potato Salad
- 3 lb. red potatoes, unpeeled
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 8 green onions, white and light green portions,
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 3 Tbs. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, plus
parsley sprigs for garnish
- 3 Tbs. chopped fresh mint, plus mint sprigs
- 3 Tbs. chopped fresh basil, plus basil sprigs
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
In a large bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, lemon juice, green onions, celery, and the chopped parsley, mint and basil. Add the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper and toss gently to mix.
To serve, transfer the salad to a large serving bowl and garnish with parsley, mint and basil sprigs.