- Sweet Things Pumpkin Pie with Leaf $49.95
- Pecan Pie $49.95
- Peach Raspberry Pie $49.95
- We Take the Cake Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cake $79.95
- We Take the Cake Pumpkin Caramel Cake $79.95
- Tiramisù $74.95
- Pumpkin Pie Macarons $44.95
- Pecan Pumpkin Butter Sugg. Price $12.95 – $25.90 Our Price $10.36 – $20.72
- Caramel Pumpkin Butter Sugg. Price $12.95 – $25.90 Our Price $10.36 – $20.72
- Cinnamon Apple Butter Sugg. Price $12.95 – $25.90 Our Price $10.36 – $20.72
- Williams Sonoma Spiced Pecan Pumpkin Quick Bread Mix Sugg. Price $14.95 – $29.90 Our Price $11.96 – $23.92
- Williams Sonoma Pumpkin Cheesecake Quick Bread Mix Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $6.99
- Williams Sonoma Pumpkin Caramel Quick Bread Mix Sugg. Price $15.95 – $29.90 Our Price $12.76 – $23.92
- Williams Sonoma Pumpkin Cinnamon Pull Apart Quick Bread Mix Sugg. Price $15.95 – $31.90 Our Price $12.76 – $25.52
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Quick Bread Mix Sugg. Price $17.95 Sale $7.99
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Quick Bread Mix Sugg. Price $17.95 – $35.90 Our Price $14.36 – $28.72
- Pumpkin Spice Pecan Pie In a Jar Sugg. Price $20.95 Sale $7.99
- Williams Sonoma Pie Crust Mix $10.95
- Williams Sonoma Gluten-Free Piecrust Mix $19.95
- Cup4Cup Gluten-Free Pie Crust Mix $11.95
- Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Extract $32.95 – $54.95
- Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Paste $36.95
- Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Beans $24.95
- Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Sugar $32.95
- Nielsen-Massey for Williams Sonoma Madagascar Bourbon Tahitian Vanilla Extract, 8-Oz. $54.95
- Nielsen-Massey for Williams Sonoma Madagascar Bourbon Mexican Vanilla Extract, 8-Oz. $54.95
- Nielsen-Massey Mexican Pure Vanilla Extract $32.95
- Nielsen-Massey World Vanillas, Set of 3 $52.95
- Cup4Cup Gluten-Free Flour $16.95
- Cup4Cup Gluten-Free Wholesome Flour $13.95
- Cup4Cup Gluten-Free Brownie Mix $11.95
- Pernigotti Cocoa $22.95
- Williams Sonoma Sweet Ground Chocolate $15.95
- Espresso Powder $12.95
- Georgetown Cupcake Vanilla Frosting Mix $16.95
- Georgetown Cupcake Chocolate Frosting Mix $16.95
Thanksgiving Desserts: Order Pies for Thanksgiving from Williams Sonoma
While the Thanksgiving turkey is usually the star of a holiday table, dessert is the course that many guests look forward to the most. This holiday season, there's one simple way to serve the most delicious Thanksgiving desserts: order pies for Thanksgiving from Williams Sonoma. These Thanksgiving pies and desserts are carefully made in professional bakeries and come fully baked, giving you more time to focus on other meal elements and on your holiday decor. Prefer to bake your desserts in your own kitchen? Online and in stores, there is also a great selection of Thanksgiving baking mixes that take the guesswork out of baking at home.
Made-To-Order Thanksgiving Desserts
For your Thanksgiving celebration, it's easy to serve fresh and flavourful Thanksgiving desserts: order pies for Thanksgiving from Williams Sonoma. These desserts are baked to perfection then shipped frozen to preserve the freshness. Once thawed, they can be served heated up in the oven or at room temperature. These are the best desserts and extras to serve this holiday season:
- Fruit-filled pies are a staple at every Thanksgiving celebration. Try something different with a peach raspberry or strawberry rhubarb pie.
- Creamy, indulgent tiramisu is another delicious made-to-order dessert option for holiday events. This classic Italian dessert features sponge cake, mascarpone cheese and sweet cream.
- Serve up a slice of pie or tiramisu with a hot cup of dessert coffee or tea from the Thanksgiving beverage collection.
- While often served as an appetizer, you can also supplement your dessert course with a savory Thanksgiving cheese board featuring various cheeses, dried fruit and nuts. Simply lay out the snacks on a decorative serving tray and pair with a full-bodied glass of red or white wine.
Thanksgiving Dessert Baking Mixes
Holiday baking is made simple with premeasured Thanksgiving baking mixes from Williams Sonoma. These kits include all of the dry ingredients you'll need to create freshly baked treats at home - simply pour the package contents into a mixing bowl, add a couple of wet ingredients (like butter, eggs or water) then bake according to the package instructions. These are some of the best baking kits to use for Thanksgiving parties:
- Premeasured pie crust mixes are perfect for homemade apple, pumpkin or pecan pie. Gluten-free pie crust mixes are also available.
- Ready-made pie fillings in a jar complete your homemade Thanksgiving pies - no mixing or measuring required.
- Bring some variety to your holiday dessert table using cookie and brownie mixes. Gluten-free varieties are available for many cookie and brownie flavors.
- Enjoy pumpkin in a unique way with pumpkin cheesecake bread or pumpkin cinnamon bread mixes. You can even bake in a decorative loaf pan and give a loaf of pumpkin bread as a hostess gift for Thanksgiving parties.
This holiday season, use one simple trick to serve the best Thanksgiving desserts: order pies for Thanksgiving from Williams Sonoma. These premium pies and desserts are baked fresh and delivered straight to your door for an easy and delicious treat after your turkey dinner. If you're craving something different, use their premeasured and premixed baking kits to bake delicious pies, cookies, brownies and loaves of bread in your own kitchen.