- Beehive Coffee Rubbed Cheese & Salami Collection $59.95
- Antipasti Collection $59.95
- Truffle Camembert with Honey, Dried Fruit & Nuts $64.95
- Olli Prosciutto & Nicasio Cheese Collection $59.95
- Olli Salumi & Nicasio Cheese Collection $59.95
- Cellars at Jasper Hill Cheese Collection $79.95
- Cellars at Jasper Hill Taste of Vermont Cheese Collection $59.95
- Best of Cellars at Jasper Hill Cheese Collection $54.95
- French Classic Cheese Collection $49.95
- Italian Cheese Collection $59.95
- Best of Point Reyes Cheese Collection $49.95
- Calyroad Cheese Collection $59.95
- European Cheese & Charcuterie Collection $69.95
- Lady & Larder Cheese Board, Medium $149.95
- Lady & Larder Cheese Board, Large $299.95
- Pigs in a Blanket $39.95
- Assorted Lobster Tartlets $109.95
- Mini Crab Cakes $99.95
- Seafood Risotto Bites $89.95
- Mostardo Brie Bites $59.95
- European Charcuterie Set $49.95
- Ultimate Cured Meat Sampler $69.95
- Olli Charcuterie Set $49.95
- Olli Organic Salami Sampler, Set of 3 $59.95
- Olli Salumeria Assorted Salami Sampler $49.95
- Olli Salumeria Assorted Spicy Salami Sampler $49.95
Thanksgiving Appetizers and Starters
Thanksgiving is one day that many look forward to every year. Whether you’re hosting Thanksgiving dinner or are a guest at someone’s home, it’s a great time to sit back, relax and enjoy food, good conversation and memory-making experiences with your closest friends and family. If you’re hosting the dinner, you’ve got a menu to put together. From choosing the right table linens and dinnerware to ensuring that your menu is superb, there’s a lot on your literal plate. Let Williams-Sonoma lighten your prep time this year with our offerings not only of complete, mouthwatering Thanksgiving meals, but also a wide array of delicious Thanksgiving appetizers and starters to get the party started just right. And if you’re a guest, bring some along as a welcome addition to the feast.
When people come to your home on Thanksgiving, they come hungry. A few glasses of wine and some robust conversation help to calm the appetite a little bit, but you’ll still need a bevy of different starter foods to fend off hunger pangs. Choose from such scrumptious side dishes as truffle camembert with honey, dried fruits and nuts or an Olli salami and Nicasio cheese collection. The upscale cheese and starter dishes pair excellently with wine and are a great way to start off Thanksgiving dinner.
Wine and cheese are not everyone’s cup of tea, so make sure to offer some other options. Pigs in a blanket are a surefire way to win over your guests’ appetites for the big day. There’s no need to take the time to make them yourself, especially if you’re already preparing the turkey; let us do the work. Other bite-sized options include devils on horseback, pocket bites and mini crab cakes. Easy to heat up and easy to serve on your favorite Thanksgiving platter, all of these choices are scrumptious and delicious.
If you’re having an extra-large engagement and truly will have a houseful of people, you may want to amp up on the starter foods. Don’t forget to put out a nutritious salad with perhaps some local Italian bread. Other side options that come ready-made to you include potato bites, beggar’s purses and mini pizzas. For an interesting twist, opt for a complete container of steamed whole chestnuts. It doesn’t have to be Christmas for you to roast chestnuts over an open fire, or to enjoy them as an appetizer. When it comes to Thanksgiving, gratefulness and family of course come first, but it’s also a definite plus to have all of the right foods and tabletop decor ready to go for Turkey Day.