- Beaded Pearl 3-Tiered Stand $185.95
- Beaded Pearl Cake Stand $99.95
- Autumn Vine Tiered Stand $99.95
- Flour Shop Rainbow Cake Stand $59.95
- Caskata Bloom Cake Stand, Blue $80 – $90
- Caskata Arbor Cake Stand, Blue $90 – $100
- Ceriart Cake Stand $34.95
- Finessa Cake Stand $130
- Marble Round Cake Stand $49.95 – $59.59
- La Porcellana Bianca Firenze Cake Stand $79.95
- Pillivuyt Porcelain Cake Stand Sugg. Price $69.95 – $89.95 Our Price $52.46 – $67.46
- Ateco Cake Stand, 12" $89.95
- Glass Domed Cake Plate/Punch Bowl $39.95
- Pillivuyt Eclectique 3-Tiered Stand Sugg. Price $119.95 Our Price $89.96
- Pillivuyt Plisse 3-Tiered Stand Sugg. Price $129.95 Our Price $97.46
- Marble & Brass 3 Tiered Stand $129.95
- Cake Dome with Ash Base $159.95
- Glass Cake Dome, Large $39.95
- Autumn Vine Dome $199.95
- Copper Stand Sugg. Price $139.95 Sale $79.99
- Marble & Copper 3-Tiered Stand Sugg. Price $129.95 Sale $77.99
- Sicily 3-Tiered Stand $59.95
Treat your table, countertop, and buffet to new cake stands and tiered stands that are designed to make any dessert or appetizer look good. Show off the cupcakes you made from a gourmet cake mix, or create a beautiful display of candies, cookies or wraps. Pure white porcelain cake stands are available from the selection we have at Williams Sonoma in refreshing plain versions for simple kitchens. You may also order white cake stands with embellishments for special seasons and occasions. Copper and marble cake stands are elegant choices for important events and are easy to use as accents in formal dining rooms.
Covered glass cake stands are the solution to keep beautiful cakes and sweets fresh and eye-catching. Create seasonal, floral and other decorative cakes using your choice of cake molds and cake pans from our collection. Whether you bake up a pan full of cakelets or a large molded loaf cake, no one will miss your creation under the glass domes of our cake stands. Order stands, domes and pedestals separately, or collect cake stands as sets with both the stand and the dome included. Some cake domes invert over stands to function as punch bowls. If you host events, these dual-service cake stands are valuable tools in your entertaining kit.
If you prefer to create birthday cupcakes rather than sheet cakes or layer cakes, order a few cupcake pans and a covered cake stand to display the cupcakes. The frosting stays supple and fresh while the cake portion of the cupcakes remains moist, fluffy and delicious. The proper cake stands allow you to present cupcake displays without risk, then serve cupcakes when the time arrives for tasting. Choose rectangular pedestals and tiered trays to display cupcakes in a sheet pan arrangement, or use cupcakes with different style decorations on separate tiers.
Aspiring and experienced cake decorators enjoy browsing our collection of cake decorating tools to find the tips, bags and other supplies they need. Then, they order one of our rotating cake stands. These specialty cake stands have top surfaces that spin on the pedestal. You can apply fondant, icing and piped decorations easily without having to turn the entire cake stand each time you reach the next section of cake. Spinning stands make it easy to cut and serve layer cakes, pies, cheesecake and other circular desserts. These are the same type of decorating turntables used by professional pastry chefs, so the stands have cast-iron bases and easy-to-clean surfaces. Our porcelain, copper and glass cake stands may also be used to present and serve bread, cheeses and finger foods of all types.