- Williams Sonoma Reserve Barware Collection Sugg. Price $6.95 – $91.95 Our Price $5.21 – $68.96
- Williams Sonoma Estate Barware Collection Sugg. Price $12.95 – $109.90 Our Price $9.71 – $82.43
- Williams Sonoma Encore Barware Collection Sugg. Price $5.95 – $39.95 Our Price $4.46 – $29.96
- Williams Sonoma Classic Barware Collection Sugg. Price $12.95 – $69.95 Our Price $9.71 – $69.95
- Williams Sonoma Specialty Barware Collection Sugg. Price $6.95 – $67.95 Our Price $5.21 – $50.96
- Dorset Glassware Collection Sugg. Price $17.95 – $219.90 Our Price $13.46 – $164.93
- Pewter Glassware Collection Sugg. Price $39.95 – $149.95 Our Price $29.96 – $149.95
- Maclean Glassware Collection Sugg. Price $19.95 – $229.90 Our Price $14.96 – $172.43
- Macassar Barware Collection Sugg. Price $12.95 – $59.95 Sale $8.99 – $39.99
- Paz Barware Collection Sugg. Price $7.95 – $51.95 Sale $4.99 – $35.99
- Avignon Glassware Collection Sugg. Price $49.95 – $67.95 Sale $33.99 – $40.99
- Gold Dragon Glassware Collection Sugg. Price $24.95 – $119.95 Our Price $18.71 – $99.95
- Williams Sonoma Nueva Recycled Glassware Collection Sugg. Price $8.95 – $51.95 Sale $7.99 – $35.99
- Schott Zwiesel His & Hers Glasses Sugg. Price $49.95 – $64.95 Our Price $37.46 – $64.95
- Schott Zwiesel Hers & Hers Glasses Sugg. Price $49.95 – $64.95 Our Price $37.46 – $64.95
- Schott Zwiesel His & His Glasses Sugg. Price $49.95 – $64.95 Our Price $37.46 – $64.95
- Crafthouse by Fortessa Barware Collection Sugg. Price $14.95 – $59.95 Our Price $11.21 – $44.96
- Williams Sonoma Smoke Grey Glassware Collection Sugg. Price $14.95 – $75.95 Sale $9.99 – $52.99
- Williams Sonoma Glow Glassware Collection $8.95 – $51.95
- Diamond Cut Outdoor Glassware Collection Sugg. Price $9.95 – $12.95 Sale $6.99 – $8.99
- Sonora Drinkware Collection $9.95 – $77.95
- Regency Frosted Glassware Collection Sugg. Price $79.95 Sale $55.99
- Crown Cut Glassware Collection Sugg. Price $14.95 – $99.95 Sale $9.99 – $77.99
- Regency Garnet Glassware Collection Sugg. Price $69.95 – $79.95 Sale $48.99 – $55.99
- ‘Twas The Night Before Christmas Glassware Collection $14.95 – $79.95
- Wilshire Red Jewel Cut Barware Collection $69.95 – $79.95
- Red Pinecone Cut Barware Collection $14.95 – $75.95
Barware Essentials and Know-How for Every Home
Do yourself a favor and set up a home bar you know you'll use. If you're one of the lucky few to have the perfect space for mixing and serving, or simply setting yourself up with a beverage, it's time to expand your collection of barware to enhance the experience. For those who are still deciding how to best relax at home, the answer is simple--cocktails. And wine. And a dedicated space where you can exercise your best judgment as to what tools to use to get the right splash, twist or mix.
The best barware sets and collections are the ones you'll use, so make this weekend the one when you finally outfit your bar the way you deserve.
The Barware Everyone Needs
Get back to basics as your first order of business behind the bar. Rediscover the barware you know and love when you select upgraded essentials that suit your new refreshment station.
- Choose a collection, so that all of your glassware matches. This is an elegant move that makes everyone feel good about spending lots of time at your place. Your hospitality and style keep gatherings going any time you issue the invitation.
- Stock up on the glasses that are made just for your favorite drinks, plus any that are right for your partner or friends' favorite drinks. The camaraderie you share when you have exactly the glass they want is worth the effort to bring home the best glasses.
- To elevate the feel, be sure to select decanters, carafes and other glassware accessories. These are in addition to your bar tools.
The Best Barware Sets & Collections
Choosing your barware sets and glassware collections is a matter of what kind of other decor you have and how you plan to use your new glasses and other accessories.
- For holiday parties, it's a must that you go festive. Check out red pinecone goblets, Regency glasses with white details and gold-rimmed cups and mugs for toddies or spiked coffees.
- Drinkware collections go from bar to kitchen and back with ease. These collections include water goblets, classic cocktail glasses and a highball or Collins glass that could double as a juice glass.
- Explore ornate or formal sets that include a decanter for spirits, rocks glasses, footed glasses and wine glasses. Thick-cut glass or frosted looks are a staid choice.
Appointing Your Bar for Entertaining
Your bar is bound to be the focal point when entertaining, so be sure to keep all the other housewares and bar accessories you need with your glassware. Stock up on napkins, bottle openers, aerators, shakers and other fun gadgets, tools and accessories.