- Vintage Halloween Napkins, Set of 4 $36.95
- Pumpkin Embroidery Cocktail Napkins, Set of 4 $29.95
- Pumpkin Embroidery Napkins, Set of 4 $39.95
- Botanical Pumpkin Napkin, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $51.95 Our Price $41.56
- Acorn Harvest Jacquard Napkins $59.95
- Acorn Harvest Jacquard Cocktail Napkins, Set of 4 $39.95
- Vine Floral Boutis Napkins, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $27.95 Sale $21.99 – $27.95
- Bordered Hotel Napkins $42 – $74.95
- Sonoma Jacquard Napkins, Set of 4 $59.95
- Italian Washed Linen Napkins, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $39.99 – $49.95
- Linen Double Hemstitch Napkins, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $39.95 Sale $31.99 – $39.95
- Linen Double Hemstitch Cocktail Napkins, Set of 4 $19.95
- Hotel Dinner Napkins $42 – $59.95
- Hotel Hemstitched Dinner Napkins, Set of 12 $59.95 – $79.95
- Plaid Napkins, Set of 4 $39.95
- Plymouth Turkey Napkins, Set of 4 $47.95
- Sentiment Napkin, Grateful $39.95
- Sentiment Napkin, Thankful $39.95
- 'Twas the Night Napkins, Set of 4 $49.95
- Classic Tartan Plaid Napkins, Set of 4 $69.95
- Classic Stewart Tartan Napkins, Set of 4 $69.95
- Snowflake Jacquard Napkins, Red, Set of 4 $79.95
- Snowman Napkins, Set of 4 $49.95
- Pinecone Jacquard Napkins, Set of 4 $79.95
- Tartan Border Napkins, Set of 4 $69.95
- Madison Jacquard Napkins, Set of 4 $79.95
- Artichoke Jacquard Napkins, Set of 4 $59.95
- Snowflake Embroidered Napkins, Set of 4 $39.95
- Holly Berry Crewel Napkins, Set of 4 $39.95
- Sicily Napkins, Set of 4 $39.95
- Botanical Olive Napkins, Set of 4 $39.95
- Meyer Lemon Napkins, Set of 4 $39.95
- Everyday Napkins, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $14.99 – $19.95
- Berry Meadow Napkins, Set of 4 $39.95
- Vintage Floral Jacquard Napkins, Set of 4 $59.95
- Provence Napkins, Set of 4 $29.95
- Marseille Napkins, Set of 4 $29.95
- Alba Jacquard Napkins, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $59.95 Sale $35.99
- French Stripe Napkins, Set of 4 $35.95
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Restaurant Stripe Napkins, Set of 4 $20
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Border Stripe Lapkin, Set of 4 $20
- Personalized Party White Cocktail Napkins, Set of 50 $59.95
- Personalized Party White Dinner Napkins, Set of 50 $69.95 – $88.95
- Personalized Party Dinner Napkins, Set of 50 $88.95
- Personalized Party Cocktail Napkins, Set of 50 $69.95
- Sicily Mosaic Napkins, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $39.95 Sale $31.99
- Grove Jacquard Napkins, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $35.95 Sale $28.99
- Olive Jacquard Napkins, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $35.95 Sale $28.99
As you create an inviting and comfortable table for family or guests, linens will be a major component. Chair pads from Williams-Sonoma promise to offer both sumptuous seating comfort and delightful colors that will complement your other table decor. The inviting prints in a wide array of colors will coordinate with other linens, including tablecloths and napkins. The chair pads are even reversible, offering a quilted side and a smooth side. Chair pad covers remove easily to enable machine washing when needed, so you can use them for everyday dining without worry. Choose a few sets to coordinate with every table setting!
As you pull a table together, placemats are an important component. Place mats coordinate perfectly to your chair pads, because they are available in the same distinctive prints, such as Berry Meadow and Provence. The bold colors and prints of place mats on the table promise to set it apart and make it memorable. Place mats are also machine washable, so you can relax and use them every day, if you wish. The durable cotton stands up to regular use, while the vivid colors remain true. Collect a variety of place mats for every table you may set, including formal, casual and even outdoor dining. With hardmat place mats, durable cork ensures both moisture and heat-resistance while the place mats remain beautiful.
Table runners add a distinctive touch to any table. Purely decorative but oh-so timeless, adding a table runner to the table will make an instant impression. Go ahead and choose table runners that coordinate with your chair pads for a full ensemble. Table runners can also reflect the season, with runners available in seasonal prints, such as pumpkins, Halloween themes and berries. A monogrammed table runner will lend a formal feel to any table. Washed linen and runners with double hemstitch are also available in a wide array of colors.
For full table coverage, you’ll need a collection of tablecloths in every style. You may be surprised at the instant and total impact a tablecloth can have on a table setting. When you coordinate the tablecloth with other separates, including chair pads, the effect is seamless. You can’t go wrong with a jacquard tablecloth, thanks to the timeless elegance of the fabric. Machine washable for effortless care, you’ll even find that the fabric becomes softer and richer every time you use the tablecloth. Setting a festive holiday table is simple when you collect seasonal favorites, such as Halloween Moon and Plymouth Turkey.
Round out your linen ensemble with beautiful kitchen towels. Kitchen towels offer an engaging way to bring a little personality into your food preparation and serving. Classic striped towels are available in many different colors, including claret, jojoba, drizzle, navy and jet black. Add coordinated dishcloths for a full linen collection. All-purpose pantry towels can serve a variety of purposes in the kitchen, giving you an absorbent towel that easily dries both glassware and dishes to perfection. Don’t worry about coordinating towels with your other separates, such as chair pads, because this is an easy process thanks to the wide selection of linens available.
When setting a formal table, charger plates are an easy addition. Charger plates add a special touch as they set off dinnerware and other table elements. Chargers can also complement the table linens, including the tablecloth, napkins and chair pads. From hammered copper to silver-plated chargers, a festive table for entertaining will be truly unforgettable. A more casual table can also include charger plates, and you can even add melamine chargers to an outdoor dining table you’re setting on the deck or patio.
The options are virtually limitless as you collect tableware and linen essentials, such as chair pads and more.