- Graviti Salt and Pepper Set, Stainless-Steel $79.95
- Graviti Salt and Pepper Set, Copper $84.95
- Trudeau Graviti Electric Salt & Pepper Mills $39.95
- Williams Sonoma Traditional Olivewood Salt & Pepper Mills $69.95 – $149.95
- Williams Sonoma Traditional Walnut Wood Salt & Pepper Mills $49.95 – $149.95
- Williams Sonoma Octagonal Walnut Wood Salt & Pepper Mills $79.95 – $149.95
- Williams Sonoma Convex Twist Walnut Pepper Mills Sugg. Price $129.95 – $179.95 Sale $99.99 – $179.95
- Peugeot Paris U Select Chocolate Salt & Pepper Mills $37 – $112
- Peugeot Paris U Select Black Salt & Pepper Mills $42 – $110
- Peugeot Paris U Select Natural Salt & Pepper Mills $37 – $95
- Peugeot Paris U Select White Salt & Pepper Mills Sugg. Price $42 – $112 Sale $39.99 – $112
- Peugeot Paris U Select Red Salt & Pepper Mills $42 – $145
- Peugeot Paris Grey Salt & Pepper Mills $50 – $93
- Peugeot Chateauneuf Adjustable Salt & Pepper Mills, Black $72
- Peugeot Chatel Cherrywood Salt & Pepper Mills $62
- Peugeot Olivier Roellinger Pepper Mill $100
- Williams Sonoma Electric Salt & Pepper Mills $59.95
- Trudeau Graviti Copper Pepper Mill $44.95
- Trudeau Graviti Copper Electric Salt Mill $44.95
- Trudeau Dual Electric Salt & Pepper Mill $59.95
- Cole & Mason Electric Salt & Pepper Mills $59.95 – $118.95
- Peugeot Elis Sense Salt & Pepper Mills $95
- Traditional Acrylic Salt and Pepper Mills $29.95
- Peugeot Nancy Salt & Pepper Mills $60
- Cole & Mason Oslo Salt & Pepper Mills $49.95
- Cole & Mason Derwent Salt & Pepper Mill $39.95
- OXO Salt & Pepper Grinders $24.95
- Peugeot Paris U Select Daman Acrylic Salt & Pepper Mills $65
- Le Creuset Salt & Pepper Mills $38 – $76
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Acacia Salt Shaker Sugg. Price $20 Sale $9.99
- William Bounds Pro View Salt & Pepper Mills $75 – $150
- Fletchers' Mill One Handed Stainless-Steel Salt & Pepper Mills $29.95
- Presidio Silver Plated Curved Salt & Pepper Shaker Set $39.95
- Hammered Copper Salt & Pepper Shakers $29.95
- Olivewood Salt Keeper Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Olivewood Salt Keeper, Double Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $47.96
- Le Creuset Jacobsen Salt Crock and Jacobsen Salt Set Sugg. Price $57.95 Our Price $49.95
- Le Creuset Stoneware Salt Crock by Ben Jacobsen $45
- Le Creuset Stoneware Salt Crock Sugg. Price $50 Our Price $36
- Provence Hand Painted Salt Keeper $59.95
Place Card Holders
Setting a special table demands attention to many details. Even the place card holders you choose will play a significant role in the overall style of the table. Place card holders have an important purpose, ensuring that each guest knows where to sit for a meal. They also add an element of design to the table, giving it a formal or a more relaxed feel. From salt and pepper shakers to place card holders to centerpieces, every element you introduce to the table has an impact on the overall table setting. You can rely on Williams-Sonoma to help you create just the table you want for special occasions and everyday dining.
Napkin rings are another important element when setting a formal table. Explore the many options in fancy napkin rings to give your table just the right touch. To go along with your place card holders, choose from marble, copper, silver-plated, enamel and even bone napkin rings to hold your beautiful cloth napkins. When dining al fresco on the patio or deck, you might choose a less formal type of napkin ring such as wicker and metal or woven sea grass. The contrast between these rustic materials and the soft feel of a linen napkin can be distinctive in a table setting.
Donʼt forget the centerpiece. Beautiful candle and candle holders can complement your place card holders and other tabletop elements. Tall taper candles, in either flameless or traditional style, are an essential for any formal table. Taper holders in marble, bronze or silver plating are just a few of your choices for finishing a centerpiece with taper candles. Pillar candles are another distinctive choice when setting a table, and these candles are a beautiful match with place card holders at each place setting. You could also opt for a hurricane to surround centerpiece candles with glass shapes in a variety of sizes and shapes.
Consider your options for place settings as you plan a table with place card holders and other elements. The place setting you use will set the tone for the entire table, whether formal or informal. Porcelain lends itself perfectly to the most formal table setting while stoneware and melamine are right at home at more formal gatherings. The entire ensemble with dishes, servers, glassware, flatware, cloth napkins and place card holders will work together to create a cohesive tabletop. Collecting a few different place setting collections will give you options as you set a table for family or guests.
Coordinating place card holders with your place mats is another important consideration. With a variety of place mats from which to choose, you might decide to collect several different designs to give you options. Vine floral place mats showcase intricate stitching in the cotton with colors to match virtually any decor. These place mats would complement your place card holders easily. French stripes never go out of style, and these place mats are an excellent choice for a casual table setting. You could even incorporate interesting texture into your table settings with bamboo or basketweave place mats.
The serving pieces you choose for a table will add personality to your meals. Whether you are serving salads or main dishes, your serving pieces are important for both function and style. You can coordinate serving pieces with other elements like place card holders by choosing classic servers made of stainless-steel. These servers are timeless, and they fit in with both casual and formal table settings easily. From cake and pie servers to serving forks, no table ensemble will be complete without serving pieces. Collecting a variety of tabletop accessories, such as place card holders and other elements, will ensure that you set a memorable table every time.