Cole & Mason 105 Forest-Wood Salt & Pepper Mills
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Enjoy the elegant look of beech wood in top-of-the-line mills that grind salt crystals and peppercorns to your precise specifications. Simply turn the top knob to alter the grind settings from a fine dusting to coarse granules. As durable as they are beautiful, these grinders make the perfect housewarming gift.
- Sturdy, well-made mills are ideal for everyday kitchen use, yet elegant enough to bring to the table.
- Pepper mill has long-wearing, hardened carbon-steel grinding mechanism.
- Salt mill has diamond-sharp, noncorrosive ceramic grinding mechanism.
- Both grinders feature Cole & Mason Precision Mechanism for long-lasting, smooth operation – even with the hardest artisanal sea salts and largest gourmet peppercorns.
- Clear acrylic reservoirs make it easy to grab the right seasoning at a glance.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- Beech wood and acrylic housing.
- Mills come prefilled with salt crystals or whole peppercorns.
- Use & Care
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.