- Regina Water Glasses, Set of 4 $260
- Dorset Water Glasses $29.95 – $59.95
- Schott Zwiesel Pure All-Purpose Goblets, Set of 6 $14 – $84
- Schott Zwiesel Forte All Purpose Wine Glasses, Set of 6 $60
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Tumblers $5 – $30
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Carafe & Tumblers $34 – $40
- Copper Tumbler Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $11.97
- Vintage Etched Tumblers Sugg. Price $12.95 – $43.95 Our Price $9.71 – $38.96
- Vintage Etched Goblets Sugg. Price $14.95 – $51.95 Our Price $11.21 – $44.96
- Williams Sonoma Glow Goblets, Set of 4 $12.95 – $51.95
- Edward Goblets, Sets of 4 $19.95 – $79.95
- Williams Sonoma Smoke Grey Goblets, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $16.95 – $67.95 Sale $11.99 – $47.99
- Williams Sonoma Nueva Recycled Glass Short Tumblers $8.95
- Williams Sonoma Nueva Recycled Glass Tall Tumblers Sugg. Price $10.95 – $43.95 Sale $10.95 – $29.99
- Sublime Short Tumblers, Set of 4 $8.95 – $35.95
- Sublime Tall Tumblers, Set of 4 $35.95
- Sonora Outdoor Etched Tritan Tumblers Sugg. Price $9.95 – $59.95 Our Price $6.97 – $41.97
- Sonora Outdoor Etched Tritan Goblets Sugg. Price $10.95 – $65.95 Our Price $7.67 – $46.17
- Gold Mosaic Goblets, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $79.95 Sale $39.99
Complete Your Glassware Collection with Elegant Water Glasses
A stylish set of water glasses is a great accompaniment to your glassware collection.This type of drinkware is elegant and versatile -- although these glasses are made for water, you can use them for any beverage.
What are Water Glasses?
There are all kinds of different glasses for water in the selection at Williams Sonoma. Here are just a few things to know:
- These glasses are made by renowned brands such as Schott Zwiesel and Sonora Outdoor, a company that makes drinkware durable enough for outdoor entertaining.
- Glasses for water come in a variety of different styles, from those with stems and feet to basic tumblers.
- Crystal is a popular material for glasses and is great for special occasions. You'll also find tumblers and stemware crafted from recycled glass for eco-friendliness.
- There are also vessels for water that are crafted from copper for eye-catching style. If you want something upscale, consider glass stemware accented with gold.
- It's easy to create a coordinated table setting with a water glass set. These sets contain four or more glasses in the same size and style and are great for dinner parties and other gatherings.
How to Care for Drinking Glasses
Cleaning and maintaining water glasses is simple with a little know-how. Here are some tips for caring for your drinkware:
- Check the manufacturer's care instructions when you buy glasses to see if they're dishwasher-safe. Most glassware is, however, there may be some types that aren't.
- For glasses that can't be washed in the dishwasher, hand wash them with warm water and a mild dish detergent. A bottle brush can be used to clean narrow glasses.
- If your drinkware develops water spots, rinsing them with a mixture of vinegar and hot water can get them sparkling clean.
Drinkware Makes a Practical Gift
When you can't think of the perfect gift for the person on your list who's hard to shop for, choose something practical.
- Drinkware is something everyone needs and it comes in so many different styles and sizes.
- A glasses set is a good gift that already comes boxed. All you need to do is wrap it up in pretty paper and add a coordinating bow.
- If you're gifting a single glass, wrap it well with bubble wrap or tissue paper and place in a gift bag for an easy yet elegant presentation.
You don't need a special occasion or even someone to shop for water glasses. Pick up a set for yourself and you'll always be ready for entertaining.