- Cuisinart 360 Degree Griddle Cooking Center $299.95
- Cuisinart Venture Portable Gas Grill $199.95
- Cuisinart Two Burner Gas Griddle $179.95
- Cuisinart Professional Portable Gas Grill $149.95
- Cuisinart Chef's Style Two Burner Gas Grill $199.95
- Traeger Ironwood 885 Grill $1,399.95
- Traeger Ironwood 650 Grill $1,199.95
- Traeger Timberline 1300 Grill $1,999.95
- Traeger Timberline 850 Grill $1,799.95
- Traeger Pro Series 780 Grill $999.95
- Traeger Pro Series 575 Grill $799.95
- Everdure 4K Smoker Sugg. Price $2,699 Our Price $2,499.95
- Traeger Tailgater Grill $499.95
- Traeger XL Commercial $1,995.95 – $1,999.95
- Traeger Large Commercial Trailer Grill $9,855.95
- SmokinTex Smoker $599.95
Create Delicious Outdoor Meals with a Wood Burning Grill
Cooking outdoors is a great way to enjoy the fresh air and sunshine on a warm summer day. Grilling your meal over a wood grill also infuses the food with unique, smoky flavors that are simply mouth-watering. Once you've had your first taste of meats and vegetables cooked over a wood grill, you'll never go back to using charcoal or propane again.
What Is a Wood Burning Grill?
This type of grill is an outdoor cooking appliance that uses wood pellets as its fuel source. Though humans have been cooking over wood for centuries, Traeger Grills was the first company to combine this cooking technique with modern technology like induction fans and temperature gauges. Today, Traeger continues to dominate the wood-fired grill market with their wide variety of wood burning grills available for personal or commercial use.
Key Benefits and Features of Wood-Fired Grills
- Most grills use either gas or propane as their fuel source. Wood burning grills do not need to be hooked up to any special fuel source - all you have to do is add the wood pellets to the bottom of the grill, light and wait to the magic to happen.
- The wood pellets add exceptional flavor to your favorite meats and vegetables. Choose from a variety of flavors, including classic oak, mesquite and hickory.
- Wood pellets for grills are also specially formulated to burn evenly and consistently. You'll get all the great flavor of natural burning wood without the inconsistent heat issues of burning untreated logs.
- Most Traeger Tabletop Grills feature side shelves and enclosed storage for accessories like barbecue tools or grilling pans.
- The modern temperature gauges allow you to set and monitor the grill's internal temperature at all times. With accurate heat readings, you'll be able to cook your ingredients exactly the way you like them.
- Grills that burn wood also create just the right amount of smoke to smoke large cuts of meat to perfection.
Essential Grill Accessories
Use grill accessories, like grill brushes, skewers and grilling pans to get the most out of your wood-burning grill.
- A grill brush keeps your grilling racks clean. Try cleaning your grill while it's still warm (but not hot), so food residue is easier to remove.
- Stainless steel skewers are perfect for grilling chunks of meat and chopped vegetables. These eco-friendly skewers can be used again and again.
- Grilling pans and baskets are must-have items for cooking delicate ingredients like salmon. They also keep vegetables like corn-on-the-cob and asparagus from rolling through the grill grates. These pans come with large holes in the bottom that allow heat to circulate for even cooking.
Cooking outdoors on a wood-fired grill infuses your meal with natural smoky flavors. With the right Traeger wood grill and coordinating grill accessories, you can enjoy delicious, perfectly grilled meats and side dishes all summer long.