Fruit Baskets & Bowls
Discover fun ways to display fruits and vegetables, from ceramic bowls to tiered metal baskets.
- Fleur D'Automne Fruit Bowl Sugg. Price $69.95 Our Price $52.46
- Marble & Gold Tiered Fruit Bowl Sugg. Price $349.95 Our Price $262.46
- Marble Banana Hanger Sugg. Price $34.95 Our Price $27.96
- Marble Oval Fruit Bowl Sugg. Price $129.95 Our Price $103.96
- Marble Fruit Bowl Sugg. Price $149.95 Our Price $119.96
- Marble Tiered Fruit Basket Sugg. Price $299.95 Our Price $239.96
- Marble Fruit Bowl, Large Sugg. Price $229 Our Price $183.20
- Partitioned Olivewood Fruit Bowl Sugg. Price $269.95 Sale $149.99
- Olivewood Banana Hanger Sugg. Price $34.95 Our Price $27.96
- Olivewood Fruit Bowl Sugg. Price $169.95 Sale $143.99
- Walnut Tiered Fruit Bowl Sugg. Price $299.95 Our Price $239.96
- Walnut Banana Hanger Sugg. Price $34.95 Our Price $27.96
- Walnut Fruit Bowl Sugg. Price $129.95 Sale $99.99
- Partitioned Walnut Fruit Bowl Sugg. Price $229.95 Sale $129.99
- Wire Fruit Basket Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $41.97 – $47.96
- Wire Fruit Basket Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $20.97 – $23.96
- Hanging Wire 3-Tier Fruit Basket Sugg. Price $69.95 Our Price $55.96
- Copper Banana Hanger Fruit Basket Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Williams Collection Fruit Bowl Sugg. Price $69.95 Sale $55.99
- Pineapple Fruit Basket Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Rooster Fruit Basket Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $20.97
- Hanging Wire Fruit Basket Sugg. Price $34.95 Sale $17.99 – $19.99
- Sicily Fruit Bowl Sugg. Price $69.95 Our Price $55.96
- Porto Fruit Bowl Sugg. Price $69.95 Sale $29.99
- Plymouth Fruit Bowl Sugg. Price $69.95 Sale $34.99
- Lunar New Year Fruit Bowl $69.95
Store Your Produce in Handy Fruit Holders
Williams Sonoma offers a range of baskets and bowls to conveniently store fruit, vegetables and other items without taking up additional space. The wire baskets feature open spaces that allow the air to circulate and keep food fresher longer. Choose from the wide selection of countertop baskets to create a colorful display or use the single or multi-tiered hanging baskets for extra storage.
Use and Care
The durable wire baskets are made of sturdy steel or iron and boast an open design that lets you see what's inside. For easy cleanup, simply wipe with a soft, dry cloth. They are available in silver or copper color options for a sleek, modern design. The collection also offers ceramic and wood bowls that bring a sophisticated look to any space.
Countertop Baskets and Bowls
Countertop baskets and bowls provide a convenient storage solution for your perishable items. Placed on a counter or table, these fruit holders not only serve as stylish centerpieces but provide easy access as well. Stock with seasonal produce year-round to promote healthy snack habits. Mix-and-match a variety of fruits and veg based on the season or holiday to create a colorful display that's not only beautiful but delicious. Fill the pineapple fruit basket with fruit or floral arrangements to create a fun, whimsical display for your home. The wire fruit baskets can be used indoors or out and would look great on a picnic table or outdoor dining set. Some fruit bowls have handles at the top, so you can move them around as needed.
Hanging baskets are a great alternative to countertop baskets. Use these baskets to store fruits and veggies that don't require refrigeration, such as tomatoes, garlic, stone fruits, avocadoes and more. Suspend these baskets overhead in the kitchen area or pantry to free up precious counterspace. Some wire baskets have a tiered design that lets you store multiple food items in the separate sections. This makes it easy to see what you need at a glance and helps reduce prep time. And don't forget to properly store your bananas with your choice of banana hangers. Each of the banana hangers features a curved hook that suspends your fruit and prevents it from bruising.
Whether you decide on hanging baskets or the countertop versions, these fruit holders bring functional charm to your kitchen space. After you've chosen your baskets, be sure to check out the collection of countertop storage containers and utensil holders to complete your kitchen setup.